June 2010

7 days before we start our drive, 6 days before checking into AS Sports, then 11 nights at BLT!

We got home Saturday! It was an awesome trip, but we were ready to come home. It was humid & hot, but not crazy crowded like I had feared. DH has even said he would go back to WDW in a few years:thumbsup2, so the pixie dust worked!

My brain is still on WDW overload, so trip reports must wait.

I don't know how people do WDW without these boards. DH said I did a great job with planning our schedules.

5 days and I still haven't blown the surprise. It's a miracle!

Good luck! I tried to do the suprise plan once and was 7 days away when my Mom let it slip by accident. She called to offer to take care of the dogs. But I wasn't mad she still hadn't realized she was going with us for her first trip to Disney at 63 years old. :thumbsup2

Only 2 more days!! We just got back from watching "Toy Story 3" now everybodys fired up...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter