June 2013 pin code watch !

In the past, I got the free dining summer pin in February. That's why I feeling discouraged right now.

In 2011 I had a summer FD PIN (went in July)and booked on 3/3/12
In 2012 I got another summer FD PIN (went in June) and booked 2/18/12

Hopefully there will be another this year.

My DW and I are waiting patiently for a pin for FD. We got one for our last big vacation in 2011 and it made the trip that much better. We already booked a trip for this July, but getting a pin for FD would be amazing!

The only one I have gotten was the game board which is rack rate. No thank you. At this point I do not know if I would get one this late for June.:confused3

Okay I need advice from you who have been before. We are currently booked for Art of Animation in June. Thinking about moving our dates so we can get the current promotion, but Fort Wilderness is cheaper. We are a family of 6 (2 adults, kids ages 14, 11, 7, 6). Fort Wilderness looks nice and I like the full size kitchen but is it really isolated from Disney?

If we change our dates and go with Fort Wilderness we save $700.

Okay I need advice from you who have been before. We are currently booked for Art of Animation in June. Thinking about moving our dates so we can get the current promotion, but Fort Wilderness is cheaper. We are a family of 6 (2 adults, kids ages 14, 11, 7, 6). Fort Wilderness looks nice and I like the full size kitchen but is it really isolated from Disney?

If we change our dates and go with Fort Wilderness we save $700.

Why don't you try posting this question on the main Disney Resorts Board...lots more people who may have stayed in both Wilderness cabins and AofA.

Good luck!

Called in to see if I had a pin and the CM said there are NO current pins at all in anyone's account. I've never heard that before and can only hope it means they are going to release one soon. We'd love FD!

Disney World released the discount Danny 25 told us about for the Disney Visa Cardholders today! Could not find the info on the website so I called in and applied the discount and saved $562.00!!

My TA just called to say she rebooked us with the discount and we saved $430 on 8 nights at POR!

Disney World released the discount Danny 25 told us about for the Disney Visa Cardholders today! Could not find the info on the website so I called in and applied the discount and saved $562.00!!

Is there a code? The CM I spoke with said there are no Disney Visa discounts. Thanks for any help!

Is there a code? The CM I spoke with said there are no Disney Visa discounts. Thanks for any help!

Also, make sure the room type you're looking for is available. I was told the same thing. It turned out there were none available for standard, but garden view and above had availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter