******JUNE 2014 planning thread ******

pktbMouse

DIS Veteran
I couldn't see a June planning thread for June alone so I decided to start one. Please hop aboard if you are heading down in June 2014.

We will be there.. CBR June 1st 7 days ( first time in June)

We are normally May goers so I would welcome tips and comments from previous June goers in what to expect in terms of crowds, weather etc

Roll on June!!! :rotfl::cool1:

Heading down to a conference in Orlando and checking in for 4 nights solo on 6/25 at BCV - first solo trip!

I am expecting it to be crowded and hot - since this is an extra trip for me I'm planning on doing my 3 FP+ rides and then less popular, indoor attractions to get out of the heat and hit a few things that I don't get to do when my daughter is with me! More hanging around by the pool than my normal January trips allow!

we usually go first week of May and its pretty quiet so Im expecting June to be crazy busy in comparison! I also heard that it rains more in June so pack your poncho!!

:jumping1: Booked our flights from CA to FL late last night. Arriving June 9 through 20. We will also do a couple of days in US as my DH has always wanted to go see HP and we are celebrating his 50th bday (that part is a surprise to him, he thinks our stay is shorter than it actually its) and celebrating my DD's high school graduation. There are six of us going, DH, me, DS25, DD18, DS16, DS15. Our third time to WDW but we haven't been since DS25 graduated high school...long time since now he is a high school teacher. TIME FLIES! I am beyond excited for this trip. We have always gone in June, very hot/humid, rains daily it seems but no worries. DH and DS are teachers and the kids play lots of school sports so summers are best for us. Only sad part is our DD23 cannot come this time. :(

We'll be there June 6th - 14th! And yes, hop on over to the "Doing the Happy Dance" June thread!

We will be there at OKW from June 3rd through June 10th :cool1: We've been to WDW several times in early June, the weather for us was Hot, Humid with daily rain. Last year the ran was pretty harsh for several hours one day. If it was raining we'd just poncho up and keep going :rotfl: The crowds in June are high but not as bad as in July. :woohoo:

:cool1:
It'll be our first time going in June...7th - 12th and we can't wait! After this winter I can't wait to enjoy some heat, however I'm a little nervous about crowds.

Hi all, I have lurked forever but just signed up. I will be making my second visit to Disney on June 1st-7th; we will be staying at POFQ. I really enjoyed my last visit but I am hoping I will have more time to relax this go round.

Flying into West Palm on 6/19 and spending the weekend with my parents followed by starting our WDW vacation at BCV on 6/23. We will have a split stay at BCV and OKW unless I change my mind (again):scratching...

So happy to be able to stay until July 4th....:mickeyjum:donald::goofy::stitch::mickeyjum

We will be having our first moderate stay at CBR June 20-24, then headed to the beach for few days before headed back home! 79 days and counting...

Hubby and I are taking our first trip without the kids June 1-7th staying at POFQ. Looking forward to a little more of a relaxing trip with having the kids pulling us in 20 million directions.

june 15th to 21st -dates are not 100% confirmed but 85% sure they are going to be our dates. never been in the summer just fall so im a little worried about crowds. & weather. from houston tx so we can deal with heat and humidity but just wondering how much heat and humidity. also rain! and of course crowds. can anyone whose been around this time give me some insight. thanx

We will be there June 14-22 staying at the Dolphin :goodvibes

For those that have not been in June before, the only thing that I can recommend (which we will be doing) is rope drop and afternoon breaks!!! When we have gone at other times during the year we can push on through all day but not in June. The heat and humidity just wipes you out so we have learned that our best strategy for that time of year is rope drop, afternoon break & then back to the parks in the evening.

Heading to the dark side first June 6 then arriving June 9 at Beach Clubpixiedust:! Can't wait celebrating DD HS Graduation.
June isn't so bad this will be 4th trip in June.#1eeyoregirl is right on for rope drop and then rest till evening and Tinknyc is right poncho up and dance in the rain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter