June 21-July 2?

nancyL

<font color=green>WL Vet<br><font color=red>My AP
Will we avoid the most part of the crowds if we go these dates? Are there any codes (historically) for these dates? What kind of discounts do they offer?
Thanks to all the experts!
(and yes, Im thinking about ANOTHER trip- If I have to go back to work in Sept, I WILL get my disney fix in this year)
NancyL

We were there for a week last year around June 24th. We did get a code for WL I think my woodsview room was around $129. The crowds were much heavier than we are used to in early Dec, and it is very hot for us Michiganders.
However the good news is that it rained every day. This cooled it down and sent the crowds back to the hotel. We just put on our ponchos and kept going.

We were there 2 years ago during these same dates and are actually going again this year those dates. It is very hot, but I felt the crowds were manageable. We got to see and do almost everything we wanted. I did, however, notice a marked increase towards the end of our stay vs. the beginning.

We got a teacher's rate at the Swan which at the time was $119 per night.

And yes, it rained almost every day we were there, too.

We travel to WDW at that time every year, and this year is no exception. We'll be there 6/25 through 7/2 at the Polynesian. Be prepared, have a plan, use FP and extra magic hour, and don't forget to take that mid-day break. The crowds do get larger as the trip goes on, but we manage to have a great time. I'm sure you will too.

We were there last year at that time and will be there again this year. Plan and use all resources that Disney makes available to you (FP, etc). Although it is hot so long as you have a plan you should be fine. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter