June 3rd, 2022 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral (Castaway Cay) Meet and Fish Extender Thread

Etopman

Earning My Ears
Looks like there isn't a thread for June 3rd-6th Dream Fish Extenders. Anyone else looking to join up this sailing?

Stole these questions from someone else, thought it worked well....

1. What cruise # is this for you?
2. What is one thing you are most looking forward to for the cruise?
3. Who is your favorite Disney character?
4. Who is joining you on your cruise adventure?

Here are my answers:
1. This will be Disney #3, total #7
2. My wife and I will be running (walking/jogging really) the Castaway Cay 5k.
3. Mine might be Ironman, not solidified yet. My wife's fav is 100% Belle
4. My wife and I will be joined by my boss and his wife. Purely by chance we both booked the same sailing.

Last edited:
1. What cruise # is this for you? 2nd for Disney, 10 overall
2. What is one thing you are most looking forward to for the cruise? 5k, Golden Mickeys
3. Who is your favorite Disney character? Buzz Lightyear
4. Who is joining you on your cruise adventure? Myself and my son

1. What cruise # is this for you? 1st Cruise Ever!!!
2. What is one thing you are most looking forward to for the cruise? me: snorkeling & the beauty and the beast show daughter: royal tea party
3. Who is your favorite Disney character? me: Tinker Bell Daughter: Elsa
4. Who is joining you on your cruise adventure? me and my Daughter (4yrs old, turning 5 on the cruise 6/4/22) preK graduation/bday gift

1. What cruise # is this for you? 1st Disney, but multiple cruises on other ships- even had our wedding on a Carnival ship.
2. What is one thing you are most looking forward to for the cruise? Any interaction with characters for my daughter and fireworks at the Pirate deck party (if they have them)
3. Who is your favorite Disney character? Jasmine
4. Who is joining you on your cruise adventure? me, my husband, and my 6 year old daughter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter