June visit - two plans??? (related to EMH)

motaei

Mouseketeer
OK. First - I am not overly obsessive in my planning. However, I do like to have a game plan at least. We (family of 5) are visiting 6/26 - 7/3. Should I make TWO plans? One for the original EMH & a second for the new EMH in case Disney decides they want to go ahead with them? Or not even bother until I get closer to the date. :rolleyes: DH has to work at an off-site convention 3 out of the 6 days we are down there & I want to make the most out of those 3 days for family time, not to mention the evenings after his working days. I am now so confused. :confused:

I wouldn't bother until you get closer to the date. Even if Disney decides to keep the evening EMH's going, there's no guarantee that they'll continue on exactly the same schedule as they are for the test. Which evenings work best is part of what they're testing.

:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter