June Visit!

IndianaMouseLover

Mouseketeer
We usually visit WDW in July or over Christmas break since we are both educators. We might like to try to go right when we are out of school in mid June. How are the crowds and weather at that time?

Crowds a bit less I think right up until the July 4th week it's all about the same.

Weather not really a difference either. A thunderstorm late afternoon for a few minutes and that it.

We normally go for our main vacation in June sometimes running it into the 1st July week.So we have done each week in June one time or another. This year we will do the July 4th just to see how it is and extend the trip for another week on either side to get 2 weeks in.

I agree that June weather isn't all that different than the July weather you've experienced. And the crowds have been pretty similar during all the various summer times we've gone to WDW.

4th of July does get a special mention as the parks are crazy crowded that day. But otherwise, we've found the summer months at WDW to be the usual :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: and :crowded: :crowded: :crowded:

Still we always enjoy our summer trips and have another one planned for next July. :)

You will notice a difference between the first week of June and the second. The first week of June, end of May is not too bad, but crowds seem to get much bigger the second week. More kids out of school by then. DVC's point charts are reflective of this as well, only a couple of days late in my opinion. We had always gone at that time in the past, but son is now in high school baseball so end of July, here we come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter