Just a brag but check out my countdown!!!!

RickinNYC

DIS Veteran
Hey ladies and gents, just a "niener, niener, niener" brag. Look at my countdown!!!!!

Woo hoo!! Doing a happy dance!

Any of you that might be at WDW the same time, let me know! We can either do a drive by "hello" or a sitdown over cocktails "And she said... and I was all... get a load of HIM!"

That's ok... when you are getting back from your trip, we'll be fast approaching our trip! So hurry up and get yours done already! :earboy2:

Have a blast!

Chris

Congrats!! My countdown ticker is getting closer and closer to the end, as well... The anticipation is simply ruthless!! :earboy2:

Congrats guys!

Do you get to ride Everest? If so grab the T-Shirt with "I rode Eversest and screamed like a girl!" It's not going on sale to the general public, too sensitive I guess, geesh! Anyway it will be a colector item!

Well, you only have 2 more days to wait... :thumbsup2

Go, have a blast, then hurry and get back so I can go. :teeth:

:offtopic:
Ooo... I just noticed this was my 1500th post! :yay: :woohoo:
:surfweb:

I will not be jealous. I will not be jealous. I will not be jealous. I will not be jealous. I will not be jealous. I will not be jealous.
Boo hoo--I'm jealous! :p

Are you going to ride Mount Everest ?

I can't wait to go on that ride !

Phil

PHILCT said:
Are you going to ride Mount Everest ?

I can't wait to go on that ride !

Phil

You bet I am! My annual pass is ready to go for the preview!!!! Woo hooooo!!!!! I'm going to ride it along with my buddy Wendy (castmember) and her son. Definitely two that will make the experience that much more fun!

Yo Wendy! Can't wait to see you!

WebmasterPete said:
I'll be at the AP preview tomorrow as well - I'll be the guy on the cell phone :)

Pete

Alas, I won't be at the preview until Saturday afternoon at the earliest, possibly on Sunday morning.

I'll be at the preview too, either after 4PM tomorrow, or bright and early on Saturday.
Whoops posted this on the wrong boards, sorry.

We will be waving to you from the Big Boat! Leaving on our 1st cruise Saturday. I am so excited and am for sure way over packed! :bounce:

Have a great time and let's compare notes when you get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter