• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just A Little Thank You

Imagineer_Tech

Always And Forever ~ illusionistic
Hey Guys,

After reading about LDE I just want to stress how much you guys meant to me over the course of VMK and how much you still mean to me now. You guys were so kind when I was just starting here on DIS and were always so helpful. The kindness on this forum and the sense of family and a close community can't be comprimised by any other forum site out there. I remember coming on here every day and just looking forward to logging on to DIS to see what was happening, what new items were out or what Aengus and Pink's arguement of the week was. VMK's closing announcement was a very sad day for me as I didn't know what would happen to this amazing community that I loved so dearly. I'm glad that every now and then I can come back and say "Hey". I'm tearing up while writing this just thinking of the memories I have shared with some of you guys. Like Pink coming to my POTC room and going afk just as hurricane walked in and coming back right after he left, or meeting two of my now closest friends Cheer_Girlie and The_Mike. You guys were always looking out for me and always ready to help with any problems and all I want to say is thanks. Thanks for being there, thanks for the support and thanks for all the love you guys have all showed me. You all mean the world to me and my life honestly wouldn't be the same if I hadn't stumbled across a little community call "The Dis Boards."

Love You All
~illusionistic

Or as you knew me first and always
~Imagineer_Tech

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter