Just a montage of various resort photos (a lot)

Dan Murphy

We are family.
I posted this back earlier in the year, I am sure many have seen it. If you have, it is the same pictures, over 100, though pictures are a bit larger and clearer. I have had a heck of a time with a proper site to host the pictures, they use a LOT of bandwidth. Think I may have a good one now, fingers crossed.

There is no order to these, just a montage from a lot of trips, different seasons. The Disney resorts sure do put a nice, finishing touch to a day at The World.

If you want to save sound for your own use, just right click on the music link and save to your PC. This thread will be a bear loading for dialups, should be almost instant for cable/DSL's. If you get any red x's, just do a refresh, it is a lot to load.

Hope you enjoy as much as I did making this.

Disney does do it nice, no??

ETA If you get some red X's, sometimes a refresh of your browser window will take care of those.

Resorts-109.jpg

Resorts-062.jpg

Resorts-108.jpg

Resorts-107.jpg

Resorts-106.jpg

Resorts-105.jpg

Resorts-104.jpg

Resorts-103.jpg

Resorts-102.jpg

Resorts-101.jpg

Resorts-100.jpg

Resorts-099.jpg

Resorts-098.jpg

Resorts-097.jpg

Resorts-096.jpg

Resorts-095.jpg

Resorts-094.jpg

Resorts-093.jpg

Resorts-092.jpg

Resorts-091.jpg

Last edited:

Amazing. Thank you so much - that was very kind of you to go thru that much trouble. It brought such a huge smile to my face and I cannot wait to share with my husband.

Again - THANK YOU

Awesome!! Thank you!

Where is the statue of Mickey and Walt found?

Dan- Great pictures! I love the ones showing the sun rising and setting. really enjoyed them.

Just a question, in this picture, is the boat with the red bimini top considered a canopy boat?

DSCN3880_edited.jpg

Wow! All I can say is that your photos are amazing! Love the evening and sunset photos. Breathtaking!:)

Dan thamk you so much for sharing, gets me even more excited about going. I put the last picture on my background, that just seemed so right for my upcoming Novemmber trip. Again, you are a real sweetheart to share those pictures :D

STACY A - The picture of Walt and Mickey is at the Contemporary as you go in the front doors - right in the lobby! I almost thought about using that as my screensaver. These pictures and music just made my night.:teeth:

Wow! This will be our first trip and I have never seen anything that shows how it will look in any of our disney literature as well as your pictures. Thankss!:)

Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful pictures!!!!
Couldn't get the music.
Do you have any idea why or what I can do to get it?
If I can't get the music, can you tell me what the tune was?:listen: :cool1:

Wow Dan, those are just beautiful pictures. What kind of camera do you use? Also, this is OT, but I was reading your original trip reports awhile back (I can't remember how I found them) and I only read the first four installments... I want to finish them!!! And any others you might have written since then.

Haley.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter