• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just a question about reservations for next july

TLH1977

Mouseketeer
This is the first time booking as a DVCmember..if i want to make a reservation for next july 16-26 am i correct that i have to wait until aug 26 to book a reservation?

TLH1977 said:
This is the first time booking as a DVCmember..if i want to make a reservation for next july 16-26 am i correct that i have to wait until aug 26 to book a reservation?

Assuming...
1) You are booking at your home resort
2), Your last night stay is July 25th, checking out the morning of July 26th,

then, yes, you would book this on August 26th.

If your vacation INCLUDES July 26th, checking out on the 27th, then you would normally book the vacation this August 27th, but for 2005 that's a Saturday, so in this case you would book it on Monday, July 29th.

If you don't already have it, get Caskbill's DVC planner. Just click on the link in his signature above and download it. It's free and priceless, not only for booking windows, but also for points costs, banking deadlines and a lot more. Great freebie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter