Just a silly little TR - Run Away!!

Happy Belated B-day Mrs T and Congrats Marita!! wow you were working at WDW for 5 years by the time Mrs T was born!!!

ok, I have to ask: when you mention the movie, "Saving Private Ryan" which is one of my all time favorites by the way, do you have to refrain yourself from typing out, "Shaving Ryan's ,,,,,,," or is that just something my sick brain keeps refusing to let go?
nah,, don't answer,,, I know what it is,,, my brain needs a total deep cleaning, I still keep resorting to sixth grade.

Now that you mention it... yes.

And yes your brain needs an overhaul, but you didn't hear it from me.

Never did find my glasses - guess I'll have to read your next update by Braille. Thanks for waiting for me!:goodvibes

Happy Belated B-day Mrs T and Congrats Marita!! wow you were working at WDW for 5 years by the time Mrs T was born!!!

Thanks for reminding me, LOL. Actually, I think it's 8 years (going on the premise of Mrs. T being 32, not 35)

I havent posted my nice Grand Floridian cake anywhere, which I specially requested, so lets see if this works

471149_3935362856247_1075751490_o.jpg

I thiink all this means I am really OLD, whaaaaa!!

Wow, not sure how that happened, sorry about that.
I KNOW I highlighted the RED color doing my breakdown, I did I did I did, not sure why it came out blue like the rest of your remarks, but that sure is confusing. We lost power for a long time yesterday morning, and it took me quite a while to get the computer up and running semi normal again,, wonder if that had anything to do with it.

ok, I wondered why you would just copy his whole report. didn't read through it. why would I? I read it already..

now I ahve to go back and read your comments... LOUD SIGH!

Beautiful picture of Elle!

You took those little darlings into the ocean again where there are sharks?? Ruby was sitting watching,..clearly I needed to have a chat with her before you guys left!!I guess you've figured out by now I wouldn't put a toe in the ocean anytime anywhere!!!

I feel your pain with the suitcases, happens everytime, yet, I continue to think one of these trips it will change;)

Never did find my glasses - guess I'll have to read your next update by Braille. Thanks for waiting for me!:goodvibes

oo o.__oo o. o. o.
.o .o__o. oo .o o.
o. o.__o. o. o. ..

I havent posted my nice Grand Floridian cake anywhere, which I specially requested, so lets see if this works

It worked! Nice cake. And it only means you're just getting started.

ok, I wondered why you would just copy his whole report. didn't read through it. why would I? I read it already..

now I ahve to go back and read your comments... LOUD SIGH!

You mean you just wouldn't re-read it again? I'll save you the time, you can just ignore his comments.

I do.

Thanks, but I can't take the credit. It's hard to take a pic of her that isn't beautiful.

You took those little darlings into the ocean again where there are sharks??

I'm a bad dad, right?

Ruby was sitting watching,..clearly I needed to have a chat with her before you guys left!!

She hadn't seen the sharks earlier, and I don't think it occurred to her that there might be any.

I guess you've figured out by now I wouldn't put a toe in the ocean anytime anywhere!!!

Don't want to wreck the pedi.

Check.

I feel your pain with the suitcases, happens everytime, yet, I continue to think one of these trips it will change;)[/FONT]

Details coming up.

Thanks for reminding me, LOL. Actually, I think it's 8 years (going on the premise of Mrs. T being 32, not 35)

That cake looks yummy! You aren't old...you are just mature like fine wine! ;)

Jill in CO

Originally Posted by Queenofallthings

Thanks, but I can't take the credit. It's hard to take a pic of her that isn't beautiful.

I was right about you - you're a wonderful dad.

Loved the story about the fender bender at the beach, and the driver who just walked away.

I was right about you - you're a wonderful dad.

That's what I always say! All the time! I don't know why my family has stopped listening. Everyday, there I'd be, "I'm a wonderful Dad! Don't forget Father's Day is coming up in 10 months (or whatever it might be that day)! Tell your friends! Tell your enemies! Tell the media!"

I think I need to do more to get the message out, don't you?

A day late and a dollar short, but here you go:

Mmmmmm, Zebra Domes

tn

And my buddy thought I was nuts when I asked to take a pic of his lanyard:

tn

pkondz said:
That's what I always say! All the time! I don't know why my family has stopped listening. Everyday, there I'd be, "I'm a wonderful Dad! Don't forget Father's Day is coming up in 10 months (or whatever it might be that day)! Tell your friends! Tell your enemies! Tell the media!"

I think I need to do more to get the message out, don't you?

That's what I'm sayin'. Stop talking to the cat, the dog, the fish, the turtle, and start telling the ones who matter...the ones who have the ability to reward your wonderfulness with a gift of monetary value.

That is one great looking cake! Funny story with playing the age math games. My ex maintained for the longest time that she was only 28 (and holding). I had to point out to her that very soon our kids were going to be able to do the mental math and figure out that when they were conceived dad would have been 30 and mom would have been 10 :scared: A guy could get arrested for that little white lie!! So now for the past 10 years she's been 35...

A day late and a dollar short, but here you go:

Mmmmmm, Zebra Domes

Okay... That's just mean. You promise pictures of the most important discovery since... I was going to say penicillin, but it's soooo much above that, that there's just no comparison...

And then the pictures don't work!!!

Cruel! Cruel and unusual punishment.

How could you?
:sad:

That's what I'm sayin'. Stop talking to the cat, the dog, the fish, the turtle, and start telling the ones who matter...the ones who have the ability to reward your wonderfulness with a gift of monetary value.

D'oh! I knew I was doing something wrong.

But they're the only ones who listen to me. Well at least the dog pretends to listen, she's actually trying to will me into giving her more food. Ha! Dumb dog thinks that she can force her will on ...

Hang on , gotta give a pup a treat.

'K, I'm back. Where were we?

My ex maintained for the longest time that she was only 28 (and holding). I had to point out to her that very soon our kids were going to be able to do the mental math and figure out that when they were conceived dad would have been 30 and mom would have been 10 :scared: A guy could get arrested for that little white lie!! So now for the past 10 years she's been 35...

Matheus, the cops will be at your door in 3... 2... 1...

Loving this report!

Welcome! I see you're name and I immediately think. Sand lite? Who eats sand? And is there a real need for diet sand?

Who knew?
Now that you've exited from 2 years of lurkdom on mine and Queen's TRs you'll have to contribute or risk being beaten with wet noodles.

A fate worse than death, to be sure. ::yes::

Okay... That's just mean. You promise pictures of the most important discovery since... I was going to say penicillin, but it's soooo much above that, that there's just no comparison...

And then the pictures don't work!!!

Cruel! Cruel and unusual punishment.

How could you? :sad:
!
What do you mean, the pictures didnt work? Say it ain't so! They show up fine on my PC :badpc:

Hey Ponzi. My family is making me watch The Three Stooges. Does that mean I have to give up my girl card?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter