Just a thought.

Imagineer_Tech

Always And Forever ~ illusionistic
Well I was thinking while doing yoga on wii fit ( yes I got into it ) and I thought that maybe VFK is from sulake. Where would the financing be coming from if they were just ordinary people with no advertising of ptp. And would VMK staff really go to something that no one had a clue about or no one knew those people. ( unless the runners of vfk were part of the vfk team. ) This is just a thought so don't flame me lol.

ill your supposed to clear your mind when u do yoga and say like hummm hummmm

ill your supposed to clear your mind when u do yoga and say like hummm hummmm

Yea but letting out of my pose the thought hit me like whammm!! I almost fell over. ( exagerating because I know you all would be worried. :lmao: )

Well I was thinking while doing yoga on wii fit ( yes I got into it ) and I thought that maybe VFK is from sulake. Where would the financing be coming from if they were just ordinary people with no advertising of ptp. And would VMK staff really go to something that no one had a clue about or no one knew those people. ( unless the runners of vfk were part of the vfk team. ) This is just a thought so don't flame me lol.

Since I don't know what you actually look like, I have this image of your avatar in yoga poses, stitch hat and all. Highly amusing. :upsidedow

I don't know...I think there are a lot of strikes against it actually being Sulake. I wouldn't be completely surprised to find out that it was someone with contacts within Sulake, though...how else would they have been able to contact the VMK staff and offer them positions?

Since I don't know what you actually look like, I have this image of your avatar in yoga poses, stitch hat and all. Highly amusing. :upsidedow

I don't know...I think there are a lot of strikes against it actually being Sulake. I wouldn't be completely surprised to find out that it was someone with contacts within Sulake, though...how else would they have been able to contact the VMK staff and offer them positions?

Exactly.

Yea but letting out of my pose the thought hit me like whammm!! I almost fell over. ( exagerating because I know you all would be worried. :lmao: )

oh yeah i would not be able to sleep i would be so worried.:rolleyes1 so yoga is what you've been doing since vmk closed??

hey am i haven't seen u since vmk closed. oh and yeah looks like i'lls getting fit :worship:

That's funny Amber.

I was supposed to go camping from Saturday, Sunday, to Monday. But it's like hardcore camping, so I was like. Psh. yeah right. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter