Just Back 9/2 - 9/7

JCuel

Earning My Ears
Did DDP with DW with one OOP.

Raglan Rd - DW had Shepherds Pie which we both agreed was very good. I had Bang Bangers Mash. At least I think that is what it is called. Sausage with mashed potatoes. Had the bread pudding for desert with was great. Great food if a meat and potatoe eater. Entertainment was not as good as hoped for. This was OOP. 4 out of 5

Ohana - Definitely alot of food. Wonton chips and each dip were very good. DW liked the salad I did not. Shrimp was very good but DW had one due to possible allergy. Wings were good. DW liked the vegatables. Potatoes were wonderful. All the meat was good except the sausage. The bread pudding is to die for. Beats out Ragaln Rd due to the ice cream. 5 out of 5

Lecellier - DW had Cheddar Soup. Very good soup. I had the shrimp cocktail which was very good. Not typical as had about 10 small shrimp that were marinated in the sauce. DW has the Mushroom Filet which was cooked perfectly for her, well done. I had the the NY strip which was done medium rare. For desaert she had the Chocolate Whiskey cake. I had the creme brulee sampler. Creme Brulee was good but no better the I make at home. The chocolate cake with the taragon sauce were better. Best meal of trip. 5 out of 5.

Boma - We both enjoyed this meal. There were many different things to try with no clear favorite. Will definitely try to make at home. Nothing too spicy but very good. 4 out of 5.

Concourse - I had the shellfish buisque and DW the Mozzeralla salad. Both were good. DW had the Filet and I had the Ribeye with Chipotle sauce. Filet was good but a steak should never have a sauce drenched on it. For desert DW had the Carrot cake and I had the Cheesecake. Desert was the best part of this meal. Would probably not eat here again. 3 out of 5

Biergarten - This was out third time here but first for dinner. It was chosen due to not being able to get a dinner ADR for Coral Reef. Both of us enjoyed the food as usual. This was the first time we saw the show from beginning to end. I don't think it has changed since the first time we saw it years ago. Definitely will be back 4 out of 5.

CS were MK bakery. Bad idea starting day with sugar. Food was ok.
2 days had breakfast at POP CS. Best part of meal was the oatmeal which was a snack credit. Not worth credit.
Tusker house - SHared rotisere(sp) chicken which was great. Desert needs improvement.
Flame Tree - SHared ribs and key lime pie. Both were great.

Snacks were chips and stuff on last day.

Will go back to all except Concourse. DDP is worth it especially when free. If anybody has the recipes for Bread Pudding at Ragaln Rd or Ohana or better both please forward them.

Sorry for the long review. If there are any questions please ask. One more thing most meals they added 18% tip to alcohol purchase.

JCuel, did you ever get ahold of the two bread pudding recipes? If so, I would love it if you could forward them to me. DH & I had both of them the last time we were at Disney in December, and I've been craving bread pudding ever since:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter