Just back from a SPECTACULAR trip!

Party Teacher

Mouseketeer
Wow! What a whirlwind! We had a marvelous time, caught just about everything on the "schedule". Crowds were quite heavy, but we worked our way around them. The Dolphin was the BEST! We had an awesome view of the Boardwalk/Epcot area, could even see Cirque in the distance. Weather was quite warm Friday and Saturday, but taking breaks helped during the day.

A BIG thanks to DisneyJunkie and Tuffcookie who arranged the Illum. cruise and the mini meet. It was great to meet the both of you and the other DISers who we ran across in our travels.

I'd be MORE than happy to answer any questions.

Party Teacher

We are also staying at the Dolphin next week Nurse's discount did you have a standard room? I emailed and asked for a king size bed room but got no response. How was the weather in the evenig? Where did you eat?

We seemed to be a little overwhelmed by the crowds even though we did everything we wanted to do, overall a very nice time...

BuzzandJulie,

Sorry it took so long to answer you. MAJOR puter issues here.
We stayed at the Dolphin and used the teacher rate. I signed up for a free Starwood account a few months before our trip. We were assigned a Standard room. All along our room said "limited view". I had requested a rennovated room with an Epcot view 2 weeks before our trip. Two days before we left, I checked the reservation and we had been upgraded to a Resort View room.
Needless to say, we were blown away when we looked out the window. We were in the East Wing on the 8th floor.

The weather in the evening was pleasant. I did find that it didn't cool down as early as it does here in So. California. Friday and Saturday were HOT at the parks, especially at Epcot.

I've posted where and what we ate over on the Dining Board. Check it out!

Party Teacher

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter