just back from fw and had a great time--- any ?'s

Hessie628

Mouseketeer
hi everyone. i just came home last night from wdw. i had a great time. we stayed in a cabin in fw and noticed a few changes but still had a great time. we saw a lot of great x-mas decorations too! i don't have time to write a long post now but i'll answer any questions if i can. i wish i was still there.

Welcome back! Glad you had a great time. We got back Sun. night. We were in our motor home in site 1109. We had a great time, too. I know what you mean about wanting to be back there. :) We noticed changes also, but it sure didn't spoil the magic for us.

Poohstyx

Please tell us what changes? We are leaving in 8 days!!! yippy!!! We will be bringing our own camper. are there changes in the bus services , where the pools open, do they still have the water parade? thanks for the info, sorry so many questions.

gidget

gidget---

there are no longer the "chip" and "dale" buses that only stay w/in the campground. (i didn't know this until we got there.) i also thought there were fewer buses running even though they got rid of the others. the pools were opened, but i didn't get a chance to go. i actually saw quite a few people in them everyday. the weather was great. i also did not get to see the ewp, but we had called and asked about it and they said that is was still on. i know one night they had said it was going to be later than usual so i would check about times. i hope you have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hessie

Hessie

thanks for the info, this is the first we heard about the chip and dale busses. so now thanks to you we will be prepared. thanks again.

gidget

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter