Just back from March 2nd 7-day Magic cruise

Muffyrides

Earning My Ears
This was my first cruise experience. I took my mother and my 4 kids, 13, 11 and twin 6 year olds. This message board really helped us be perfectly prepared for everything. Nothing went wrong, due to planning. I knew exactly what to expect preboarding, disembarking and excursions and how to set up the stateroom to benefit everyone. I had brought what I would need, (clock, over door shoe holder, air freshener etc...)

We had a super time. The water was rough the first 3 or 4 days, but it was still a perfect vacation. Mario and Gede were our servers, table 55. Carlos was our stateroom host, room 6072-6074. Everyone was fabulous. When we had a problem we would call guest services and up the stairs they would literally run and fix the safe problem or whatever we needed.

Because I had read previous posts from one and all and picked up all kinds of little tips...my family and my mother had no stress whatsoever.

We had a little carpet picnic preboarding. We arrived at 10:30 a.m.- sailed through checkin and then got in line. I grabbed some snacks and the kids had drinks and a picnic. Then it was time to board. We got right in went to Parrot Cay for buffet and then up to deck 9 for a swim while I got in line for the Vista Spa. Then the vacation began.

To disembark we waited about 20 minutes after everyone was told their vacations were over and they had to leave....then we left and Port Canaveral was totally free of chaos and lines and we had the porter take our luggage to the car and away we drove. No lines, no hassle and no stress.
:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter