Just back from my first solo trip

MMrules

DIS Veteran
I stayed at the Wilderness Lodge in an inner courtyard room!:thumbsup2

This resort was amazing!! I loved how everything was in one building so I felt safe going for food or walking to the bus as opposed to a resort where you need to leave your building and walk through a lot of foliage alone. Also indoor corridors were important for me for safety issues.

I am a stay at home mom so this was a "mental health" weekend for me. While I did almost have a few meltdowns when I saw little boys my sons age, I kept my eyes dry and had a great time!

I did Dolphins in Depth at Epcot which is amazing!! Second time I have played with the dolphins and as fate would have it, I was the only one signed up. SO it was like having a private session all for me!!!:yay: I highly recommend it for the animal/dolphin lover!

I met some interesting people while waiting in line for rides. I only ate quick service as I wasn't brave enough to try dining alone, but maybe someday.

I am not sure how soon I will book another solo trip b/c I do have a family to care for, but I am very happy and proud of myself for doing it! I was finally able to watch The Lion King show at AK, shop in all the stores I wanted, and not have to worry about anyone else....it was wonderful!:cloud9:

If you are on the fence about going, I say do it. I am happy that I did. A few times I thought "I wish I had someone to share this with", but then I did what I wanted and that thought magically disappeared!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter