Just back from Portofino

SpideyHulk24

Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love
Going to post a report on the report board. Portofino is so great!!! We loved it and are thinking of going back. I love RPR, but I think I have a new favorite!!!!!:D

Spidey!!! I have been waiting for you!! I hope you and DW had a great time and Anniversary/Birthday. I can't wait to hear your trip report. :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

Welcome back Spidey! We knew you would love it! Kinda hard not to. Hope the trip was wonderful and cant wait to read all about it!

Just posted my report!!!! It was wonderful. Tigerlilly, your next!!!!!! I am so excited for you!:D

Welcome back .... Ok... will let you get some rest.... and then please tell all about your room...location....and all the great info on PBH......I think i had Pat for check in too.....very nice...amy

Our room # was 2368. It was in the west wing villa section. The view from our room was the villa pool. The room had a king bed a pullout sleeper sofa. The amenities included VCR, stereo, coffee maker, iron, ironing board and hair dryer. The bathroom was to die for!!!! It had a glass shower, and a tub where my wife had the best bubble bath ever!!! Very roomy. We loved it so much and can't wait to get back there!!!!

What about club level? Were you able to take advantage of it? Were the food offerings good?

Well, we stopped by to check it out, but because of time did NOT enjoy it:(

It looked great though. I had a water, because we were running out to dinner and the parks, but they had three tables. One table had some snack foods and a warm dish. I think it was meatballs. The second table had coffee/tea, drinks, water, beer and wine. The last table had a huge fruit display and some desserts. No oreos from what I could see....LOL!!!!!!

I don't know if I would pay to do it, but the upgrade was nice and I did NOT expect it!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter