Just back from Royal Pacific Resort !!!!

DaddyDon

<font color=blue>My oldest daughter said i was a h
All good things must come to a end.....Same as our wonderfull trip to Us/ioa/Royal pacific resort.One word.WONDERFULL !! Need i say more.God i hated to come back to the real world.Any questions....We had a flawless checkin,Asked and got a upgrade to a pool view room on the 6 th floor,We recievied our wine and nuts,the room was a 2 queen bed room,,We even recievied a bottle of champane and choclate covered strawberries for our anniv.(Thanks Pia)The front of the line payed for itself time and time again! Did i feel quilty? Heck no!!!!!!!LOL My ap discounts paid for them selfs between the room discounts and food and gift discounts....We had a blast in hooville!!!!! My dd 6 even got a free cat in the hat ballon...Never gotten any thing free at disney....The thanksgiving buffett was great..The christmas tree lighting ceremony was nice with the milk and cookies at the R.P.R.,The food was great allmost ever place we ate at except for the caracter breakfeast @ ioa food ok sevice if u call it that was :( at best.If you have any questions fire away......

Welcome back DaddyDon!! I am so happy to hear it went so well and that you all enjoyed! Pia seems to be making a name for herself here! She sounds wonderful.:) Was the breakfast crowded? Did you get to swim? Did you check out the other 2 resorts? Gonna write a TR?

Glad to have ya back! :)

Hi Jessica
Yes we got to go swimming 1 day for it was 84 2 days we were there,No breakfeast was really empty when we went ,There was some great interaction thing 1&2 was there so was sam i am and the cat in the hat,So as far as i could see there was not a excuse for begging for coffee refills or removeing our dirty plates or asking for clean ones,Food was okay it was what i expected from a buffett,No we really didnot do allott of exploreing to the other resorts as we wanted to be as surpried as we were at the Royal Pacific Resort.Meeting Pia was really a long shot as i had 2 reservations and had to go recheck back in ,She was embarrased that i said " so you are the world Famous Pia" She blushed ...You have to realize it was 6 in the morning...No one was in line ....So we got to talk a bit...Going back to our breakfeast it was at the Confisco Grill,Jessie was our server:( and to add insult to injury they added a 15% tip auto to our bill. But if all i can do is ***** about 1 meal in 5 days im doing really good!!!!!!!Yes a trip report is comeing in a little while.People can talk about disney magic if they want ,But i have never seen my dd smile as much as she did on this trip....

Smiles is what its all about big Daddy. Can't wait to read the report. How much did you gain?

Glad to hear you had a good time. I knew you would convert....;) :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter