Just back from tokyo!!!

Sorry for another question but were you able to use your credit card to make the reservation?? I have a Disney Visa as well as other credit cards. I was just worried about using my " American" credit card on a Japanese website , if it would work. Is it a problem???
I used my America Express card when I booked my first hotel, the Celebration Hotel, but when I went to change to the Ambassador Hotel American Express flagged it as fraud, so I used my Chase Southwest Visa and the system accepted it without an issue. I did let American Express know that the second charge was legit, but it was faster to just use my Visa. I

I used my America Express card when I booked my first hotel, the Celebration Hotel, but when I went to change to the Ambassador Hotel American Express flagged it as fraud, so I used my Chase Southwest Visa and the system accepted it without an issue. I did let American Express know that the second charge was legit, but it was faster to just use my Visa. I
Thanks I may call Disney Visa prior just for a heads up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter