Just back, great first trip with an ECV!!

lizdotcom99

<font color=purple>Tags Have Been Donated<br><font
Just wanted to say thanks to all of the grat information found on this board!! I jsut got back from a 5 day trip with an ECV for the first time!! My trip could not have been better....OK, maybe if it was longer it could have been better!!! But I jsut wanted to let all of you know an ECV is not sucha scary thing after all. Feel free to read my trip reports on the trip report boards. If you have questions, please feel free to ask!!! Walker Mobility will get my business again and again!!!!

:wave2:

Glad you had a good time, and I agree about Walker mobility.
Did you use the transportation system with your scooter?

incrediably reliable and accomodating!!!! I have no complaints!!!! It was a great trip anyway you look at it!!! Just too short!!!

Glad to read your ECV experiences at WDW were positive. I know the ECV certainly helps us enjoy our trip more. I hope those who have been asking questions lately & are hesitant about renting an ECV will see your post.

I'm really glad that you enjoyed your trip! :Pinkbounc

I too had my first trip using an ECV last September, and was so stressed out about it before I went, but found it no problem at all.

All you have to do now is book your next trip, a LONGER trip too! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter