Just back..Our reviews Part I

JKMastalski

Enjoys wine at Victoria Falls
This trip was celebrating our first wedding anniversary. We dined at some of our favorites, and also a few places new to us:

Boma: Dinner - I absolutely loved it! My husband thought it was good, but not top of the charts. We both agreed that we loved the Coconut Curry Chicken soup, the potato salad, and of course the zebra domes and the chocolate mousse things. Fabulous!

Sci-Fi Dine In - Didn't wait too long for a car to eat in, maybe 15 minutes. I had the spring mix salad, which for $3.99 was DEFINITLY Big enough alone for a lunch for me. Dressing was terrific on it. I also ordered the spinach artichoke dip also, which was very good, but as I mentioned, was full after the salad. DH ordered the hamburger and said it was really good.

Portabello Yacht Club - Dinner: This was where we were celebrating our first wedding anniversary dinner. I ordered the salad as an appetizer that had the shrimp wrapped in Procuitto. Very good salad, but the three shrimp were extremely small and there wasn't enough Procuitto to even taste it. It was a good salad, but not worth $12.99. Hubby ordered the soup of the day and was satisfied with it. We both ordered pasta in a cream sauce that had fresh asparagus and chicken in it. Very good. Very filling. When I had made the PS about 2 months ago, we had mentioned the anniversary...sure enough it was still noted on the card, the very nice waitress came out with a huge piece of chocolate cake and 2 candles lit in the middle, and they had written Happy Anniversary in chocolate around the edge of the plate. Very nice surprise. Also, as a side note, the Sangria they come around and give you for free was delicious!

Part Two coming tomorrow.........

Thanks for the reviews. Sounds like you're off to a good start.

Ummmm...could you tell me more about your salad at the Sci Fi? It sounds like something I might order when we go for lunch in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter