Just Back!!!

Simba

Some People Call me Walt Jr.
Hey Guys,

I just got back from the BWV early this morning. I had a wonderful time and the weather was great. I was there from the 5th to the 10th. If ya have any questions, feel free to ask away. ;)

That's cool!!! Where did you stay and what parks did you go into?

That's awesome!! I was there at the end of March. Glad to hear you had a good time!!

I hope you had a blast! Iknow my family and I did. We were there the end of March, plus we were among a lucky few that got to test crew for Soarin'!! :cool1:

I had a wonderful time. It was a lot shorter than my normal WDW vacations, but I was just glad to be there. Now I'm looking forward to my 21st visit in March of 06

Tink the Rock Star said:
I hope you had a blast! Iknow my family and I did. We were there the end of March, plus we were among a lucky few that got to test crew for Soarin'!! :cool1:

Yup, we got to test Soarin' too!! :teeth:

I wanted to try Soarin sooooooo bad but we never got too. We were only in EPCOT for about 3-4 hours but still tried to test it. Oh well, I'll have to wait til next March

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter