Just because we need another Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all she does. She gets up to smoke and that's about it. A big part of why I'm always so frustrated with her.

Ladies be glad we are here. Disneyland is so busy they are not letting anymore people in. And DCA is so busy that the wait for ToT is 100 minutes.

:rotfl: I don't even want to know what Friday is going to be like for New Years. I'm almost hoping it rains. Except that I'm not.

What concerns me is the power outtages that I gues NOS was having (sitll is?). Oh well. Whatever happens while I am there ... I will be there. 'Nough said.

What concerns me is the power outtages that I gues NOS was having (sitll is?). Oh well. Whatever happens while I am there ... I will be there. 'Nough said.

Power outages? Really? Oh wow. But, you'll be there.

:rotfl: I don't even want to know what Friday is going to be like for New Years. I'm almost hoping it rains. Except that I'm not.
No! No rain vibes :goodvibes When it rains, they cancel all the outdoor entertainment. Which for me, is part of the :wizard: ... I mean, we made the best of our rainy trip last weekend, but I'm still kinda bummed out about no entertainment and not seeing the characters out and about (they stayed undercover and inside). From the fireworks, to the parade, to fantasmic, even the bands in NOS and Tomorrowland - all cancelled when it rains :sad2:

Thanks for the no rain vibes! It would be great to have no rain on NYE for sure but any other day I'm there I think I can take it. Well wait. It can't rain on my drive! My car doesn't handle the rain well at all.

And .... no dinner. So my plan of not eating much for lunch so I had room for out big dinner out is backfiring on me right now. I'm starving and not happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter