Just because we need another Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally found the site I got them from originally.

Tink, this one is for you:
connie_1.gif

And Michele, let her know the image of Tim from the Sharks game was much appreciated ;)

how do you add a smiley from a different site? i have tried before but only got weird text characters??

I finally found the site I got them from originally.

Tink, this one is for you:
connie_1.gif

And Michele, let her know the image of Tim from the Sharks game was much appreciated ;)

I will!!

Oh I'm not that girly!! How do you post cute smilies like that?

I google whatever thing I want like dancing emoticon and then I look at the images and post them as pictures.

Oh I'm not that girly!! How do you post cute smilies like that?

;) It just totally made me think of your girl talk comment.

how do you add a smiley from a different site? i have tried before but only got weird text characters??

It's just the same as posting any other photo with the tags and image URl.

[quote="nerdylightbulb, post: 38867631"][IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9q5jsKJIr1qd40dc.gif[/QUOTE]

:goodvibes

I like this one:thumbsup2 I like to take pictures and video and make movies out them. I use Power Director 8. If you're interested, my facebook page has a video I did right after I got it. Look for Kirsten Villa, my avitar is the Evil Queen

I like this one:thumbsup2 I like to take pictures and video and make movies out them. I use Power Director 8. If you're interested, my facebook page has a video I did right after I got it. Look for Kirsten Villa, my avitar is the Evil Queen

I will send a friend request.

There is an American standing near my talking on the phone, you guys have the BEST accent :love:

There is an American standing near my talking on the phone, you guys have the BEST accent :love:

Depending on the area, lol. Some are better than others. Funny enough, we're more partial to yours (well, I know I am).

I'm rather fond of yours.

One thing I have always been curious about is depending on where you like in United States, you have a different accent. Is it like that for you?

And two favorites that go together.

chase.gif
122fs329172.gif

Really? I hate our accent, I guess the further you get into the bush the more Aussie you get, I don't know anyone who actually says "G'Day Mate" I would die of embarrassment if they did :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter