Just booked 2022 this morning!

Thank you! We decided to stick with the dates - with an extra day now added on at the end for good measure 8-) I am so excited, especially with how things have been changing this past week.
Woohoo. Lol on the extra day. It never seems long enough. I am always tempted... “aw what the heck it’s only one more day”. 😝

Our year of Disney got interrupted by COVID like many others. We had annual passes from Nov 2019 - got to do Mid-Nov, Christmas and Feb 2020 right before lock down. Cashed in the pass in June. We had to cancel trips in April, June and October. All three were DVC Point rentals and we lucked out and got point credits to use!
My goal is to pretty much hit every single major holiday at Disney in a year. I've done Christmas twice - and will happily do it again! DS is in High school now, so we can't steal him away as easily, so have to go on school breaks anyways. We normally drive all the way down from the DC area for our trips and rent DVC credits and are doing some stays at AirBNBs to save money. We still have all of the money we'd planned for those trips, plus the DVC credits are already paid for.
Assuming annual passes come back, we'll be re-activating passes for July 2022. If no annual passes - will only do the Halloween trip.

July 2022 - We have already SPLURGED and got Club Level at the Contemporary for the 4th of July itself. After which we hope to get DVC studios at the Boardwalk and then move to an AirBNB for a week and have all family come visit.

Halloween/1st week of Nov 2022 - Big friend trip, AKV and Beach club hopeful at 11 months out. Back up big group reservation at All Star Movies (new rooms look nice).

Thanksgiving 2022 - short trip, flying in, not sure but considering Poly Villa Studio. With no car, being able to boat into MK and walk to the Transport center to take the Mono to Epcot is sweet.

Christmas & New Year's Eve 2022 - Wilderness Lodge Studio villa and hopefully a swap to Contemporary for NYE itself.

Woohoo. Lol on the extra day. It never seems long enough. I am always tempted... “aw what the heck it’s only one more day”. 😝
Yeah; we did that once. We had rooms at the Beach Club villas and the weather was horrible and my son never got to swim, we paid WAY too much to stay an extra day when the weather was beautiful.

I'm booked for late August / early Sept 2022, and am in the UK so while I'm happy I've got something booked, I'm still a bit nervous about whether we'll be able to get there! My daughter has been just for one day before while we were on the way to a cruise (she was 3) and she'll be 6 this time so hopefully can do a lot more rides. We're staying off-site at the Hyatt Grand Cypress, just couldn't afford a Disney property considering the price increases. Our trip has gone up £3000 since we booked it a month or two back! We've got 14 day tickets with memory maker, bit worried about the rumoured FP changes though.

We booked November 2022 last night!
Going the week before Thanksgiving, even though it means our kiddo missing school - but that crowd calendar made us do it 🤣🤣

Staying in a Nemo family suite at Art of Animation. It will be our first value resort stay - but I'm excited to get to use the Skyliner a lot!

Never booked a trip this far in advance either... so the wait will be torture! Plus we are keeping it secret from our kiddo!!!! Such fun!

I’m going to pull my kiddos out of school too. I normally don’t. But I really want try a slower time of year. We normally go Spring Break or early summer. I always try to schedule my trips at least 9 months out. Planning and dreaming is half the fun to me.

Booked for August '22 also! Got back from an August '21 trip and depression set in- had to book!

NO TRUER WORDS. We were there in June and even on the last day, I was already plotting on how to get back to my happy place, ha ha. I had the post-Disney trip blues even before I left. I couldn't shake the feeling, so had to book another one!

Just booked a Christmas trip for 22 at ft wilderness can’t wait to see it lit up for Christmas. Our last trip was this august and was great wasn’t busy at all. My wife is nervous it is will be too busy to do much but I’m just hoping for the best

Just booked our fall break trip for October 2022! Staying at Pop and did park hopper passes, plus hoping to get a Halloween party in as well. My countdown is at 348 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter