Just booked 2022 this morning!

Hi all!!

I'm booked at POP for Jan 19-24, 2022. I'm also looking to book for early September when it becomes available. Hoping to stay at POFQ for that trip if its open, otherwise I'll probably do Caribbean Beach. I'm celebrating a milestone b-day and decided I wanted to celebrate it at Disney during the 50th celebration there. I toyed with the idea of a longer stay, like 10 days, but I decided to split it up into two shorter ones so that I could have part time when its cooler and part time with the fall decorations and go to a MNSSHP (hopefully its back by next year if it isn't back this year) which has been on my bucket list for a while.

WOOT!! Just booked CCV for early March 2022!! We were at the tail end of the International Festival of the Arts this past February and they were starting to put out the flowers for the F&G festival so I just booked us at CCV for the very start of it for next year!

Fingers crossed they start it as early in 2022 as they did this year!

just under 11 months to wait! :headache:

Seems like lots of people are going late Jan/early February! Making me kind of nervous, lol. We always go the two weeks that follow thanksgiving but we decided to go from 1/26-2/10 next year in hopes Disney will be more “normal” and masks will be gone. Booked at BWV for now (and 2 nights at RPR at Universal). So excited!

Seems like lots of people are going late Jan/early February! Making me kind of nervous, lol. We always go the two weeks that follow thanksgiving but we decided to go from 1/26-2/10 next year in hopes Disney will be more “normal” and masks will be gone. Booked at BWV for now (and 2 nights at RPR at Universal). So excited!
This has also made me nervous lol. Staying at POP Jan 27 - Feb 5.

It’s good to keep in mind that the Disboards are not a representative sample. We’re just a small percentage of Disney visitors, and we’re more likely to use strategies, like avoiding peak travel times. Lots of Disers going at a specific time doesn’t mean a lot of the general population choosing that time.

It’s good to keep in mind that the Disboards are not a representative sample. We’re just a small percentage of Disney visitors, and we’re more likely to use strategies, like avoiding peak travel times. Lots of Disers going at a specific time doesn’t mean a lot of the general population choosing that time.
I hope not! There sure are lots of people on here who seem to have trips planned for that time period. Crowded or not, I’ll just be happy to go, and I’m excited for the arts festival. I’ve been to the holidays festival a million times but never the arts and I’m excited for it,

Just booked for late April - early May 2022! It’s gonna be the second half of a two week vacation seeing family from North Carolina down to Florida.

I’ve already been doing so much planning I’m forgetting that it’s still 2021. I found some veggie broth in the pantry that expires July 2021 and I was about to throw it out, like July was so long ago. Then I realized July 2021 hasn’t happened yet, lol!

We are currently booked Feb 25-Mar 04 at CBR! Of course, now that I have started digging around I am wondering if it will be crazy busy following Presidents' Day and the week of Mardi Gras. So, I am also contemplating possibly going Easter weekend and the week after. Trying to balance which one will be busier with weather and park hours.

In the end, I will just be happy to go on a vacation again, and Disney is a great place to do it!

We are booked for January 2022 at AKL :) It's been sooooo long. By the time this trip happens, it will have been 8 years. We've been busy having kids and going to DL instead, lol. Can't wait! Our last trip was our honeymoon at AKL and now that will be our kids' first trip.

We are currently booked Feb 25-Mar 04 at CBR! Of course, now that I have started digging around I am wondering if it will be crazy busy following Presidents' Day and the week of Mardi Gras. So, I am also contemplating possibly going Easter weekend and the week after. Trying to balance which one will be busier with weather and park hours.

In the end, I will just be happy to go on a vacation again, and Disney is a great place to do it!
Are you kidding. Your dates are perfect. You are going during that sweet spot after Presidents’ Day and before spring break. It’ll be awesome!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Are you kidding. Your dates are perfect. You are going during that sweet spot after Presidents’ Day and before spring break. It’ll be awesome!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Thank you! We decided to stick with the dates - with an extra day now added on at the end for good measure 8-) I am so excited, especially with how things have been changing this past week.

Can't wait for January - going to be fun for this group!

Hi all!!

I'm booked at POP for Jan 19-24, 2022. I'm also looking to book for early September when it becomes available. Hoping to stay at POFQ for that trip if its open, otherwise I'll probably do Caribbean Beach. I'm celebrating a milestone b-day and decided I wanted to celebrate it at Disney during the 50th celebration there. I toyed with the idea of a longer stay, like 10 days, but I decided to split it up into two shorter ones so that I could have part time when its cooler and part time with the fall decorations and go to a MNSSHP (hopefully its back by next year if it isn't back this year) which has been on my bucket list for a while.
Quick question - we are planning a trip to DHS next month and hope to take advantage of increased hours (if it happens) to snag a later in the evening ADR. However, while the park hours keep getting pushed to an 8pm closure (vs 7pm), I am not seeing a commensurate increase in opening hours for the restaurants. For example, today DHS closes at 8, but the hours listed for 50's Primetime are until 7.

I think this could work a but more in MK (where hours have been extended from 6 to 9, opening up a larger block) but is anyone seeing open reservations in the 7pm hour once the hours are extended?

Thank you all!
This has also made me nervous lol. Staying at POP Jan 27 - Feb 5.
We are booked for January 2022 at AKL :) It's been sooooo long. By the time this trip happens, it will have been 8 years. We've been busy having kids and going to DL instead, lol. Can't wait! Our last trip was our honeymoon at AKL and now that will be our kids' first trip.
Mark me down as another late January/early February person! 😄 I'm 99.9% sure we're actually going this time since we booked our flights. We're going January 29th-February 5th and staying at Bay Lake Tower.

OMG! My DH of 30 years just totally surprised me. He just informed me that he has a conference at WDW next year in April and was "wondering" if I'd like to attend with him and extend the trip by a few days before and a few days after...um YES!!!!! So we'll have a few days together in the parks and I'll have a few solo days/nights while he's in meetings to do all the stuff my "men" don't care about. So, looks like I'm going in April 2022 with him and May 2022 with him and our two adult sons...now if I can only get an AP!

We're moving our big family trip from Sept 2021 to February 2022. Not 100% sure of the exact dates yet and we're still trying to decide on a resort - it's between The Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge. We want to spend our last few nights at the Poly (my dream resort!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter