Just booked airfare through Orbitz... Wow!

HorizonsFan

DIS Veteran
We got the non-stop, early flight out and the late non-stop flight back (American, DFW) for $205 round trip!
We usually pay about $260 and are glad to get it.
I've never booked through Orbitz before but the AA agent mentioned that both Orbitz and Travelocity sold many tickets for American with few complaints and said "if you can get that fare, get it."
We got it.
:)

Last October I paid $114.00 RT NS from DFW on Delta (my personal favorite) with a rate I found through Orbitz. I now swear by them.
I have been looking and re-looking for a decent rate (well below $200.00) for our May trip and it is not to be found. I guess we will be driving for the first time.

Last October I paid $114.00 RT NS from DFW on Delta (my personal favorite) with a rate I found through Orbitz. I now swear by them.
I have been looking and re-looking for a decent rate (well below $200.00) for our May trip and it is not to be found. I guess we will be driving for the first time.

In January we got R/T airfare on United for our May trip from Phoenix to MCO for $185 through Orbitz. I was very pleased. They waived the service fee since we were first time buyers. I found the same flight on United web site for over $230 at the same time; I jumped on the Orbitz price!

We have found some awesome fares through Orbitz. I have seen complaints that the fares are not always available when you got to purchase them, but this has only happened to me once. We have never had any problems with them. A couple of times we didn't like the seat assignments, but a quick phone call to the airlines straightened that out. I still use them as a search engine, but now I always check the airline's own website and book there if I can get the same fare to avoid the $10 fee. So far I haven't had a problem getting the same fares at the websites for AA, United, and ATA.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter