Just booked at the Food & Wine fest

chirona said:
When I called the person at Disney look on his list and told me on that date that he will be featured. I said I thought there will be 25 chefs he said true but Ming Tsao will be the one featured

Wow! That's awesome! Certainly makes sense (no pun intended!!) seeing as he is scheduled to do the Lunch and Learn on the day before. I wonder if there will be any "celebrity chefs" at the one we booked on 11/5??

Have a great time!

Hi Rhona!

Well, he is probably most famous for being the host of "East Meets West" on Foodtv. I have also seen him recently on PBS. He has a restaurant in Boston called "Blue Ginger." I just find him very intriguing as he grew up in a restaurant family, then graduated from YALE with a degree in mechanical engineering, then attended Le Cordon Bleu in Paris...then got his MASTERS in hospitality at Cornell. I think he is also a top notch racquetball player that had a chance to play professionally.

Oh, and I find him very attractive, too! :lovestruc

Just booked Party for the Senses on October 8. Kids in the SC Club for the evening too, YiPee!!

wildernesslodgelover said:
Hi Rhona!

Well, he is probably most famous for being the host of "East Meets West" on Foodtv. I have also seen him recently on PBS. He has a restaurant in Boston called "Blue Ginger." I just find him very intriguing as he grew up in a restaurant family, then graduated from YALE with a degree in mechanical engineering, then attended Le Cordon Bleu in Paris...then got his MASTERS in hospitality at Cornell. I think he is also a top notch racquetball player that had a chance to play professionally.

Oh, and I find him very attractive, too! :lovestruc

Thanks for the info - I'll try and remember to wear a lime green mickey too on Oct 15th at the PFTS so we can meet- BTW- I live about an hour north of you in Royal Palm Beach.

We booked the 10/21 Lunch and Learn and 10/22 Party for the Senses, or as it's known around here....the Party for the Senseless! Maybe we'll see some of you there!

Oh, I am very familiar with RPB! I LOOOVE the Wellington Green Mall and we havel passes to Lion Country Safari!

Ok, look for my DH and I at PFTS!!!! :bounce:

Generally the Lunch & Learn and the Sweet Sunday chefs for the weekend turn up at the corresponding party for the senses.

So excited. We're booked as well.

Oct 13 Odyssey Cooking School
15 Lunch and Learn
Party for the Senses
16 Signature Dinner

Hi,

I signed up for the Party of the senses on Oct 1st and Sweet Sunday for Sun Oct 2nd. Will anyone else be attending on those dates? Also, has anyone sone the Sweet Sunday? My family and I are hoping its worth the money.....are all the chefs pastry chefs? While booking the CM told me she thinks we are watching chocolate being made....not pastries....since the "menu" says "callebaut chocolate" does this sound right? and that we will prob just taste 3 pieces of chocolate? I was expecting or hoping for something sweet and gooey :cloud9: ......lol Do you think she was mistaken? We are worried that we are paying 55.00 pp for 3 pieces of chocolate... :confused:

Thanks in advance for any info and opinions,

Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter