Just Booked BCV

paulh

<font color=blue>likes to have a beer<br><font col
just got of the phone with member services and got a studio for the 4 of us at the 1st atempt 7 nights may 17 to 24 th have to wait untill wednesday to book next part as we want to stay at HH for 4 nights and next monday for vero they should be easy to get i hope as i thought that it would be hard to get in at BCV
a happy PaulH:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

That's great news Paul :) !! I know you had to wait out the weekend for this, so the wait makes it even sweeter!
Good luck with Vero! It sounds like you have a great holiday planned :)

Well done :)

See you there perhaps - we're there from the 17th May also, but for 2 weeks.

Good luck with the 2nd part of your trip.

Hey Paul.

I just managed to switch my BWV reservation to BCV for May 24th for 6 nights at the 7 month window.

I don't know if I'm just lucky, but I have never yet failed to book what I want with DVC. Of course, I always try to make full use of the 11 month and 7 month booking windows.

Kev

Hi there!

Fantastic.....our first trip home will be VB 10-13th May, then onto BCV for 14 nights. See you there. Great to see more Brits enjoying Disney Magic.:Pinkbounc

Happy Holidays.

Got my HH ressies ok but i am hanging on before booking vero as the DW has now decided that it might be a good idea to do a 3 week holiday next year as we have the points
PaulH

we are now plannig to go just for the weeks as the eldest DS has to do things this year at school he can`t get out of so i have booked vero for the las few days as for the flight we are planning on useing expedia the flight that looks prommising is going on the 17 may(sat) and will cost us £1584 for the 4 of us ok it has a stop of but i allways think that that first day is all taken up with travelling and we have the benifit of flying into orlando international got the car from autos abroad for £305 for 2 weeks and a free dvd included ( think they are trying to get market share from holiday autos)
PaulH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter