Just Booked our First Trip to Aulani

Mcterry

Earning My Ears
We had been contemplating going to Hawaii over Thanksgiving as we have gift cardS from a 2020 Disney Mediterranean cruise we were supposed to do. However, the costs for Thanksgiving week are pretty steep, so we were wavering. I got the email about the Disney Visa discount and ended up changing our dates. We will be at Aulani from November 16-21 and then flying to Kaua’i from the 21-25. We went to O’ahu and Kaua’i on our honeymoon, staying at the same hotel on that island too (Grand Hyatt). This time we will have our two kids 8 and 10 and my parents with us. It’s a bit of a quick trip, but doing it this way, we were able to use airline miles for all our flights and the majority of Aulani will be paid with gcs (depending on how much we spend on our trip to DW in June 😂). I am so excited! We plan to stay mostly at the resort, we do want to go to Pearl Harbor and maybe one or two other places. Anything I shouldn’t miss with an 8 and 10 year old? We will probably do the Luau at the hotel. This will most likely NOT be our only trip to Hawaii so we don’t need to fit everything in. I am enjoying reading about everyone’s trips! I’m a huge Disney fan (obviously) and one of the only ways my husband puts up with so much Disney is by doing Disney cruises and things like Aulani. Also, the week before Thanksgiving, Will it be packed?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter