• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just booked our third cruise... over 500 days until we set sail! What do you do while you wait?

I would be happy to start an FE up for our cruise! I have been on Pinterest nightly looking at FE ideas! I wasn't sure if anyone would want to do one...plus it's pretty far out still...487 days! :dogdance:
That would be great! I have never participated in one before but I think it would be fun!

we had "Hundred Day" parties! Anytime the countdown hit an even hundred, then we'd decorate the house and have a special meal/dessert. Sometimes we'd play games or watch DCL videos from on-line. The first one was a surprise for the family, but then they ended up helping us plan. It was fun to see what foods meant "cruise" to my nieces.

we had "Hundred Day" parties! Anytime the countdown hit an even hundred, then we'd decorate the house and have a special meal/dessert. Sometimes we'd play games or watch DCL videos from on-line. The first one was a surprise for the family, but then they ended up helping us plan. It was fun to see what foods meant "cruise" to my nieces.
That's a really cute idea! I would only have 4 parties to plan now lol

What to do? Just get on with life!
This. We booked our cruise 7 months out (210ish days out) and honestly only mention it every once in a while. Our kids know we're going and they rarely talk about our upcoming cruise. Now, our cruise last year, that they still mention at least once a week!

This. We booked our cruise 7 months out (210ish days out) and honestly only mention it every once in a while. Our kids know we're going and they rarely talk about our upcoming cruise. Now, our cruise last year, that they still mention at least once a week!
This is the first time we booked one so far out (first was 12 months out but we moved cross country so the time flew by; the second was 3 months out) so I want to make the most of it and have gotten a lot of great ideas here!

I drive DH and the kids up the wall talking about our upcoming cruise...they don't want to hear about it anymore, lol. I come here (to be with people like me) to get my cruise fix while waiting for our cruise that takes place in 421 days...

Ditto! Lol:tigger:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter