Just booked RPR for Dec.! Now I have Questions?

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
Hello!

I just booked RPR for Dec.7th-9th before our Disney trip and I'm excited:p :p !!

I have a few questions for RPR veterans:

Do they still offer the a shell necklace & bucket to kids @ check-in?

What is the best area off the resort to request a room? I want to be close to the boat dock or walking path to the parks & close to an elevator.

Is there anywhere to get cheap eats during our stay?

Do they have dive-in movies like HRH, if so, what nights??

Thanks in Advance for the help!! And if anyone has any other tips, feel free to let me know.

;) :D ,
Katherine

First of all, Congrats. You are going to love the RPR. It is a first class resort, with first class service. Yes, they do offer the shell necklace and the buckets at check in.

We stayed in tower 1 which was the furthest from the dock, but the walk was not that bad. Also our room was on the 6th floor and faced IOA. It was awesome! We could see and hear the Hulk every day.

they do have the dive in movies, but I would check with the resort as they change periodically.

Hope that helps and have fun!

P.S. Citywalk has awesome dining. Not too cheap, but not too bad. You can eat for about $10 a person at some places. But there is alot of restaurants (fast food, etc) on I Drive right by there, but you would need a car or taxi.

Thanks for the response!!

It's good to hear they still offer the check-in gift for kids.

I'll have a car, so driving off property to eat isn't a problem.

Also, are the rooms with an IOA view considered standard or water view rooms?? I have a standard room booked and if I'm able to get a view of the hulk coaster that'll be great.

Thanks again!
Katherine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter