Just Bought DVC AKV

Ah South Lanarkshire! That's even better. You can pick me and my luggage up on the way. Just let me know the dates....Concierge at AKV for me BTW!:rotfl2:

We are recent purchasers too (October 07) bt at BCV. Our first trip "home" will be in. We are SO looking forward to it and to many years trying out all the other DVC resorts.:goodvibes

Callum! How VERY dare you! I'm a happily married woman!.:rotfl2:

Anyway, no need to squeeze in. McBaloo will send a stretch limo for us!:lmao:

Are you just back Callum? How was the trip?

Lesley - I just assumed a stretch limo was on order :rotfl: Plenty of room for all McBaloo's new friends :laughing:

Re the trip - I have started a thread on this forum. Have a wee look.

McBaloo - you are going to have a great time at WDW. We're just back from our first "all Disney" trip and had a whale of a time.

Lesley - I just assumed a stretch limo was on order :rotfl: Plenty of room for all McBaloo's new friends :laughing:

Re the trip - I have started a thread on this forum. Have a wee look.

McBaloo - you are going to have a great time at WDW. We're just back from our first "all Disney" trip and had a whale of a time.

Calum ........ I can't find your thread !! Where is it ?

McBaloo ....... can I squeeze in too please ? (The more the merrier !!)

wow!!!! congratulations and welcome home. we are so glad to have you and hope to meet you at akv someday. you are going to love it.:goodvibes

Hi,

long time lurker, finally bought today. :cloud9:

AKV 630 pts - Use Year Dec

Many thanks to everyone who has posted so much useful information which helped us decide!

McBaloo

Congratulations on your new "Home"

We are a family of 6 and have had many a conversation on whether or not to purchase DVC points but don't truely know the full ins and outs of it.

Do you buy a point for a certain amount of pound per point and make sure you have enough to cover your stay.

We always holiday for three weeks, and do opt for two bed villas due to our occupancy requirements.

Please can you help me with the basics !!

How do i know how many DVC points I need to ensure we have enough to cover our three week holidays. Also do you pay for them each year or just once.

When we went to AKL in 2005 they were advertising the Villas and DVC back then. Could kick myself now for now enquiring at the time.

Thank you for your help!!!

welcome home :welcome: from another 'scottish' member :yay:

think once AKL is finshed you will get more choice, SSR is our home resort and its beautiful you will have a fab time :thumbsup2

We are a family of 6 and have had many a conversation on whether or not to purchase DVC points but don't truely know the full ins and outs of it.

Do you buy a point for a certain amount of pound per point and make sure you have enough to cover your stay.

We always holiday for three weeks, and do opt for two bed villas due to our occupancy requirements.

How do i know how many DVC points I need to ensure we have enough to cover our three week holidays. Also do you pay for them each year or just once.

When we went to AKL in 2005 they were advertising the Villas and DVC back then. Could kick myself now for now enquiring at the time.

I started to type how it works then read it and thought you will be more confused now :laughing:

if you go to the frequently asked questions dvc at the top of the dvc uk page that might give you a start . there is also a dvc section o its own further down from the UK bit with a wealth of info.

In addition to the FAQs sticky above, try the current thread: Help - I'm DVC ignorant! and I recommend following the link in post 13; a very good help guide by Halo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter