Just called, my e-mail was not in the system

HaleyB

I am not a robot
For those of us wishing for a code it might be a good idea to check on this.

When I called today my name was not in the system (the rest of my family was) and my email was also not in the system. I just added them. I guess that pretty much locks in the no code for me- oh well, I still booked a trip :cool1:

We were there just last June and I booked everything so I have no idea why I was not in her system. It is worth the call to double check, IMO.

I'm going to Disney World :banana:

you need to wait at least a year between visits to get the postcard or email code.

If you have to stay offsite.

you need to wait at least a year between visits to get the postcard or email code.

Not necissarily. I went 3 times in one year and still got an email with a pin code. All were booked in my name and with the same email address that got the code. We were even AP holders. The pin I got beat the AP rate by a good amount. It was for last fall and the email covered both value and regular season dates for deluxes. Basically I got the value season AP rate for the Poly but I was staying during regular season so my pin code rate was lower than the regular season AP rate. I think it's just a demographics thing more than anything else. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter