Just checked for Entertainment rate for Aug, soon to be released

IowaGirl

Mouseketeer
Just called Universal for entertainment rates, and they did have entertainment rates for RP for my dates, Aug 11-15, but they were high, $168, and then they jumped to $180ish for the weekend.
Fan club would have been $164 each night at RP.

She said it was in their computer system that Ent. rates for Hard Rock and Portofino would soon be released, and she told me the entertainment rate would be for the Hard Rock $224 for the least expensive room. Ouch.

We were at the Portofino in 2002 and paid $150 per night with entertainment card....am I never going to see that again?? I asked and she said "Wow, probably not."

Hmmm.... I called over a month ago and booked HRH at an ET rate of $134/night. Aug. 15-18

Mercy,
You lucky duck! Would you give me details on your reservation? What day exactly did you make it, and for how many days? I am going to call back again, and again.
Thanks!

I'm not sure the exact day I made the reservation, but I believe it was before Thanksgiving. I have the 15th thru the 19th, 4 nights. I remember I had to call back a couple of times and talk to a couple different cm's, and then I had to tweek my dates a little.... anyway, just keep trying till you get what you want!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter