Just curious-any other solos get moved from POR?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I finally talked to the "relocation team" at CRO today. At first they would have transfered me to CRS or CBR for the same price. Instead I took ASMu 1/1-1/4, and AKL 1/4-1/6. Never stayed at either resort so any comments would be appreciated.

I have stayed at ASMu 3 times during a solo trip and found the resort to be a great deal for the price paid. I stayed at AKL this past July with my family and thought it was a beautiful resort and very unique. I also loved the restaurants Jiko and Boma. However, it is too far away from everything for me. For the price of AKL I would much rather be at a more conventiently located WDW deluxe resort with much better transportation. I am glad we tried AKL once and I am sure you will also enjoy this beautiful resort. It is a great resort to be at if you want some non park days because there are many wonderful things to see and experience right there.

I got moved from PO-FQ to CSR. I wanted something very different from OKW, where I'll be the week before. CSR seems like a good choice. The move will probably be for the best, considering that I'm planning on going to AK the last days of my trip.

The CM that handled the transfer was very nice and I just got my confirmation letter last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter