Just got back from first DVC trip!

itutorfortravel

I tutor high school math to pay for my travel addi
Just got home tonight from our first ever DVC trip, as well as first ever onsite stay at Disney!

Some will probably say we are nuts for buying a DVC without ever having stayed onsite at WDW, but there was no doubt in my mind we would love it! We've been to Disney many, many times but because we had access to nice off-site accommodations through DH's work, we never stayed onsite.

We bought at VWL because I love the theming there, especially at Christmas, which seems to be when we go most often. But I couldn't get a studio there for last week, so a few months ago I began to piece together the week, thinking we'd have to do a split stay, but we got super lucky and were able to get 7 consecutive nights at BLT lake view, which was absolutely breathtaking...

Omg, I can't even begin to explain how blown away we were by the whole Disney experience! We didn't have a free minute, there was so much to do and we didn't want to miss anything! Of course we still couldn't do it all, but we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and can't wait to go back.

We also visited other DVC properties while we were there...we can't wait to stay at our home resort (hopefully this Christmas!), and we also want to try to
stay at BCV and BWV too at some point down the road. The good news is we have 28 years to visit (hopefully) ALL the DVC resorts!

Just wanted to share our excitement! BTW, we used the magic bands this week and they totally rocked!!!

Welcome Home! We are members since 1993, now own 2 resorts and totally love it....looking for a third contract!

Just got home tonight from our first ever DVC trip, as well as first ever onsite stay at Disney!

Some will probably say we are nuts for buying a DVC without ever having stayed onsite at WDW, but there was no doubt in my mind we would love it! We've been to Disney many, many times but because we had access to nice off-site accommodations through DH's work, we never stayed onsite.

We bought at VWL because I love the theming there, especially at Christmas, which seems to be when we go most often. But I couldn't get a studio there for last week, so a few months ago I began to piece together the week, thinking we'd have to do a split stay, but we got super lucky and were able to get 7 consecutive nights at BLT lake view, which was absolutely breathtaking...

Omg, I can't even begin to explain how blown away we were by the whole Disney experience! We didn't have a free minute, there was so much to do and we didn't want to miss anything! Of course we still couldn't do it all, but we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and can't wait to go back.

We also visited other DVC properties while we were there...we can't wait to stay at our home resort (hopefully this Christmas!), and we also want to try to
stay at BCV and BWV too at some point down the road. The good news is we have 28 years to visit (hopefully) ALL the DVC resorts!

Just wanted to share our excitement! BTW, we used the magic bands this week and they totally rocked!!!

Wonderful!

I'm glad you enjoyed your first DVC trip so much!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Congratulations......glad you loved your first stay. BLT is a great resort......but I agree they all are special.

We own at BLT but really like every resort we have visited or have seen.

Here's to many more great trips!:thumbsup2

Guys,

We purchased our time share at the VWL sight unseen. We stayed there at the Wilderness Lodge and it took one trip for us to fall in love. We said to each other that if they every built a DVC at WL, we'd purchase no matter what and to be honest, we've never been this happy with such a major purchase!

You are not strange to anyone on this site buying as you did. This is a wonderful place for people with the same interests as you have and when it comes to WDW or other question about Disney.. you picked the right site. This place has answers for everyone!

Welcome Home!!

Glad you were able to get lake view at BLT. We got that view in December on the top (16th) floor. It was a great view being able to see SE from the room.

Will be home at BWV on our next trip in a garden/pool view room. We requested close to the elevators so maybe we can luck out and get a village green room. We're keeping our fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter