Just got back from the cabins! What a great time!

NeverbeenB4

Earning My Ears
We spent 5 nights (12/4 - 12/9) at the FWC. We had so much fun! It was great going back to such peace and quiet after the hectic, commercial, busy parks. We had frogs attach themselves to different parts of our door every night. The kids loved looking for them. We had peacock visitors and lots of bunnies, too.

Thank heavens we rented a golf cart. Even though it was too expensive, it was better than waiting for the buses. They seemed to be quite infrequent, and we gave lots of people rides on our cart who were growing old at the bus stops.

Ouch! The Murphy bed we slept on was AWFUL! I could feel every spring and coil.

They even sang Happy Birthday to me at the Sing-Along over the weekend.

We will definitely go back to FWC!!!

Thanks to all for your suggestions/advice/help/encouragement in planning our first trip!

Glad you had fun, I can't imagine anyone not liking the cabins at FW!! Even though things are pricey there (what isn't at WDW?), it is the only place we consider staying. We just love the atmosphere. Welcome back!

I'm arriving in 11 days! Getting more and more excited, but sorry to hear about the Murphy beds. That's where I'll be sleeping too!

Welcome back! FW is so homey! I posted the same sentiments about the murphy bed a few weeks back and some people just don't like to hear it! Oh, well. We can love FWC and hate their Murphy beds, can't we?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter