Just Got Back

piglet33

DIS Veteran
We just got back Monday night from our Disney Cruise and then staying at the HRH. All I can say is WOW. The hotel is beautiful. We got upgraded from garden view to water view and had a great view of the pool. We had the Sea To Shining Sea rate, but wound up getting a $99 rate with the Fan Club card. Our housekeeper was wonderful. She kept our room spotless and even left two HRH robes for me and my husband with very nice thank you notes for the tips we left. That was a big surprise - nothing like that has ever happened to us before. I would definitely stay there again since we loved it so much. The parks were also great. We did one park a day and still had plenty of time for CityWalk. There were hardly any lines and FOTL definitely helped. I did not want to leave.

Glad you enjoyed your stay at HRH. We will be going this summer.

Is the music real loud? How are the rooms? Did you walk to the themeparks?

No, the music wasn't very loud at all. They give you a CD to play in your room (they have a CD player in all rooms). Our room was great. We had two queen beds (we used one for our luggage). The rooms were also very spacious. We took the water taxi to the parks instead of walking. I walked too much between Universal and Disney so I wanted to sit for a while. You will love the hotel. I can't wait to go back or try Portofino Bay.

Kitty 34,
It's a very short walk to the parks. The path out the back of the pool has you to Universal in no time.

Can I ask how you go about getting a fan club card. I'm already booked at thr Rp for July, but would like to know for trips down the road. Thankyou

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter