Just got CSR overflow rate through SoG

BuckNaked

Naked can be good!
I just got off the phone with SoG for our 24-31 Jul trip to WDW, and I was able to get CSR for $94/night + tax. POFQ was also available, as was WL for $149/night + tax (don't know what view that was).

I'm certainly happy with it! :goodvibes

I'll still be hoping for AP or FL resident rates (got POFQ last August for $84/night + tax), but this rate sure beats rack! And this way, even if codes don't come out, I've still got a good room rate for a resort that I love.

I wonder what the chances are of the same thing happening for my travel dates, especially since I won't know them until my dh returns from Iraq. It will be the slow season though.

BuckNaked said:
I just got off the phone with SoG for our 24-31 Jul trip to WDW, and I was able to get CSR for $94/night + tax. POFQ was also available, as was WL for $149/night + tax (don't know what view that was).
What is SoG and what is CSR? Can anyone get WL for $149/night?

Shades of Green is a hotel for Military and DOD guests, if they fill up they can often get you overflow rates at other Disney resorts. You do have to be military for them to do that for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter