Just joined

Riley mrn

Earning My Ears
Just joined the Dis Boards although have been reading them for years. My wife and I went to Disney World on our honeymoon in 1983. We stayed at the Poly. We really miss the lobby and how it used to be. We went to dinner one night at the Contemporary. Where Cali Grill is now it used to be a dinner show. The dining room rotated for a great view. Also went to Hoop De Doo review. Still our favorite. Maybe because it's about the only thing still going on from that long ago, for us anyway. But we still love going. Don't get there often enough though!

Just joined the Dis Boards although have been reading them for years. My wife and I went to Disney World on our honeymoon in 1983. We stayed at the Poly. We really miss the lobby and how it used to be. We went to dinner one night at the Contemporary. Where Cali Grill is now it used to be a dinner show. The dining room rotated for a great view. Also went to Hoop De Doo review. Still our favorite. Maybe because it's about the only thing still going on from that long ago, for us anyway. But we still love going. Don't get there often enough though!
Hi! I’m “new” but in reality back like 8 years later. I know I used to have a login here, but I can’t remember it. I posted more on EasyWDW than anywhere else. Never huge on posting on message boards anyway… just like reading them for all of the points of view.

I’m hoping to take my family to stay at Poly for our next trip and also to hit up the HDDR for dinner one night since my parents will be camping at Ft. Wilderness.

Hi! I’m “new” but in reality back like 8 years later. I know I used to have a login here, but I can’t remember it. I posted more on EasyWDW than anywhere else. Never huge on posting on message boards anyway… just like reading them for all of the points of view.

I’m hoping to take my family to stay at Poly for our next trip and also to hit up the HDDR for dinner one night since my parents will be camping at Ft. Wilderness.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter