Just Married Buttons - Still Available?

Anyone have anymore updates? :goodvibes

It seems like Tokyo Dining is the place to get em! Any new places to check though?:flower3:

Anyone have anymore updates? :goodvibes

It seems like Tokyo Dining is the place to get em! Any new places to check though?:flower3:

I saw my friend who lives in Orlando this past weekend (if you look up a couple posts, you'll know what I'm elaborating on) and she had no luck. :sad2: She said she heard that someone had gotten some in the Poly and she headed over there and couldn't find any. She went to a couple resorts and didn't find anything. She said she's still going to try and look for me...but it seems like it's getting harder and harder to find them!! :sad1: I just wish they would make some more of them so we wouldn't have to worry about finding/buying them!!

Good luck everyone, I hope someone finds some out there!

I ordered 2 Just Married buttons from ebay 3 weeks before we left for our wedding trip. They arrived yesterday, 2 weeks AFTER the trip. ANd they sent one Just Married and one Happily Ever After which is not what I ordered. They were mailed from Orlando, I am wondering if they are being sold by cast members?

We had 2 just married pins sitting on the table behind our cake so when we went to cut it we saw them. I haven't seen them since then, haven't gone through everything since we got home but otherwise maybe thy took them back, ha!

I feel like a complete idiot for asking this, but what happens when you wear the Just Married pins?

I feel like a complete idiot for asking this, but what happens when you wear the Just Married pins?

The same thing that happens if you wear the "Happily Ever After" buttons. A lot of congratulations from cast members, occasional free desserts, and occasional glasses of champagne! For some reason, people preferred the Just Married ones. I know I would have preferred them myself, even tried to ebay some. But my groom didn't care either way.

I think they are a nice souvenir to keep with the wedding memorabilia! I think based on the response, it appears they should bring back the Just Married ones!!!

The same thing that happens if you wear the "Happily Ever After" buttons. A lot of congratulations from cast members, occasional free desserts, and occasional glasses of champagne! For some reason, people preferred the Just Married ones. I know I would have preferred them myself, even tried to ebay some. But my groom didn't care either way.

I think they are a nice souvenir to keep with the wedding memorabilia! I think based on the response, it appears they should bring back the Just Married ones!!!

Oh! Ok, well that sounds like fun. :woohoo: Thanks for the response. I love these boards...I think I'm beginning to become obsessed...

So the preference of the "Just Married" badges is just personal...maybe they'll become a collectors item now that they're phasing out. I think "Happily Ever After" is adorable...it's a classic Disney twist on the whole "Just Married" concept. I like it.

We got recently married at disney world (May 12). At our reception our wedding planner gave us just married pins. At the hotel they gave us the happily ever after pins. During our honeymoon in disney we walked around the parks with out just married pins and employees kept asking us how we got them. We thought it was so odd. One employee said they were not giving them out because of a political reason. Another said it was because not everybody can "get married" and disney wants everyone to be treated equal so they nixed the just married pins. Apparently we got lucky in getting them! So I would get them online if you can!

....Okay.........So I cracked. :sad2:

I bought two little Just Married pins at Hobby Lobby. They're pretty boring but if we can't get any from Disney, then we'll use em. Fortunately they were only $1.99 each.

Can't wait to get there regardless though! :cool1:

....Okay.........So I cracked. :sad2:

I bought two little Just Married pins at Hobby Lobby. They're pretty boring but if we can't get any from Disney, then we'll use em. Fortunately they were only $1.99 each.

Can't wait to get there regardless though! :cool1:

Haha!! :lmao: I didn't even know hobby lobby made them? What do they look like? That is a good idea though, if we can't find the real ones, just get your own version!! I love it! :goodvibes

JustMarriedButton.jpg

Okay, so it shows up. Haha. My apologies for the size. This is what Hobby Lobby offers in their wedding section. They also have some ceramic pins that you can get. One saying Bride and another saying Groom I believe.

....Also, someone said on Pinterest that if you send Mickey and Minnie a wedding invite they will send you a card and a Just Married button....Anyone know if this is true? :confused3

One more update: My fiance talked to a co-worker at his job and the co-worker said that their son got married in May and then Disneymooned. They got the Just Married buttons without hunting to find them. Eee! I'll take this as good news for now!

The button from hobby lobby is cute! I mean not WDW cute, but still a decent alternative! I can see that even with pairing that one with the happily ever after, it would definitely be better than nothing! I was just at my local hobby lobby and was looking around in the wedding section and I didn't see anything like that...but I didn't know what they looked like at that point, so I'll have to go again and check! Thanks for putting the picture up! :thumbsup2

So here's the thing, I am planning on sending Minnie and Mickey an invite, but I only have their Disneyland address...so I'm guessing if they did send the buttons they would be DL buttons? So does anyone have mickey and minnie's address for WDW? I've seen Cinderella and Prince Charming for WDW...I wonder if that would work?? :confused3

That's great news to hear someone recently getting them with no problem! Maybe we'll get lucky! :goodvibes

Thanks again for posting the button pic, I appreciate it! :)

I am planning on sending Minnie and Mickey an invite, but I only have their Disneyland address...so I'm guessing if they did send the buttons they would be DL buttons?

I sent invites to both DL & WDW and all I got back was a postcard from each with no button. (not complaining) I noticed a few other people got the same result so it seems they are even slowing down on handing out the buttons there too.

I don't still have the WDW address, but someone did post it on here again semi-recently.

So rumor is that Just Married Buttons will no longer be available, is this true? I really hope not! :sad2:

Anyone know the truth? And trust me, this isn't an April fools joke :)

Main reason I ask is I read 3 posts now where they either bought them off ebay or bought them in Disney.

Thanks in advance!

My sister and I were down for four days in January 2012 for quick trip and they had the buttons still. They just write on them what your celebrating..:cool1:

Sorry if this is off topic, DW and I may be going to DisneyWorld next spring for our 25th wedding anniversary. Beside the regular Anniversary button, does anyone know if there are seperate ones for 25th or 50th Anniversarys?

I've never seen any with specific numbers. As with the new "Happily Ever After" buttons, Disney likes to keep them as generic as possible. :rolleyes:

We got recently married at disney world (May 12). At our reception our wedding planner gave us just married pins. At the hotel they gave us the happily ever after pins. During our honeymoon in disney we walked around the parks with out just married pins and employees kept asking us how we got them. We thought it was so odd. One employee said they were not giving them out because of a political reason. Another said it was because not everybody can "get married" and disney wants everyone to be treated equal so they nixed the just married pins. Apparently we got lucky in getting them! So I would get them online if you can!

I've heard the same thing, but I call the BS card on WDW. They host literally 100's of Disney Weddings every year...if they are so concerned about political correctness, then they wouldn't let people get married there, because "Not everybody can get get married". :rolleyes: But then again...buttons cost them money, Fairytale Weddings make them hundreds of thousands of dollars. They will only be politically correct if it affects their wallet. I think that's called hipocrisy.

I sent invites to both DL & WDW and all I got back was a postcard from each with no button. (not complaining) I noticed a few other people got the same result so it seems they are even slowing down on handing out the buttons there too.

I don't still have the WDW address, but someone did post it on here again semi-recently.

Ok, here is my second dumb question on this very same thread...you can send intives to Minnie and Mickey?!? What? Why? How? They send you postcards back? This is so magical...someone...please...details...:yay: :woohoo:

(I am now super pumped.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter