Just off the Magic... some random musings...

We just booked this one too! We're long time park people, never been on a cruise, so super excited!
In a lot of ways, I prefer cruises over theme parks. They can still be crazy, but it's a lot easier to truly unwind.

For example, I know it's not "free" but I love getting food and not having to worry about the bill. It adds to the vacation vibe. They can also be a lot easier to plan, especially nowadays with the Disney World app and the different hoops you have to jump though just to go for a couple of days. You also get to truly travel and experience new things, while also getting your Disney fix.

Great to hear. There's a couple of cruises I have my eyes on and it comes down to Magic vs Dream. This definitely eased some of my hesitation about the Magic's age and some of the earlier reviews.
We couldn't decided between the Magic and the Dream in 2024. So we booked both, Magic in Oct '24 for Halloween and Dream in Dec '24 for Christmas. Both have same itinerary, including both private islands. I think the Magic will always be our favorite ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter