Just REbooked Oct visit for BW!

elijahpep

DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon
Just wanted to share all is well at Disney this week. We have been here since Saturday and it has been a wonderful visit even with the heavy crowds during spring break. I generally wouldn't report while at WDW but there was an unexpected surprise this morning, that I wanted to share here at DIS:disrocks:

We went mini golfing last night at Fantasia :smickey: Gardens via MGM :boat: boat. Our daughter thought the BoardWalk looked really neat and asked,"Why don't we stay there in Oct?" DH really didn't say anything except that is was probably booked for food and wine and there probably is no way a reservation could be made this close to Oct and besides we were already booked at our home away from home, SSR. The Mini Golf ROCKED! We all had a blast.

Moving to this morning... We are hanging out in the room :coffee: deciding what we would do today and DH says,"I guess it couldn't hurt to check with MS and see if we could get BW, but it 's probably a waste of time. Everyone always says it's always full, esp during:crowded: F & W." He called and MS rescheduled our whole visit for preferred view at BW in Oct. So we won't be staying at our beloved SSR but will venture out of our comfort zone and stay at BW per DD and MS.

:scared1: This is really a shock! Guess you always have to give it a try, we thought it would be futile to get a room at BW within 7 months. Well I guess it can happen! Think we are going to pool :beach: hop over there after the movies at DTD today and let the kids have a shot at the :jester: clown slide.

:thanks: for listening~
~DW:3dglasses

Good for you! Continue to enjoy your trip, and anticipate your next one!
Bobbi:goodvibes

We are going home to SSR in Aug. Our first DVC trip home We are also staying at BWV the last 4 nights. Can't wait. .

Hope you will enjoy SSR. We love it so very much, but like aI said DD wanted to try BW. We pool hopped over there this afternoon and it was really fun! Here's to you and your family for your first stay at SSR!~

~DW:3dglasses

You will definitely enjoy it. SSR is also my home and my first love but I just completed in January a 10 day stay at BWV with a BW view and just loved it. The location to Epcot and walking distance to MGM is just superb. Going to Epcot for dinner several times during trip was so much fun. BW definitely made for a different in a good way trip for us. Also the staff is excellent and takes great care of you. No worries.

Nothing like sitting on your balcony in the morning with coffee and taking it all in (especially the sunrise while gazing at Spaceship Earth).

We enjoy all the DVC resorts, but for F & W, the EP DVCs are so convenient! That's probably the only time that I'd say I have a "favorite", but location would be the major factor.:thumbsup2

Glad you got the boardwalk, you will not regret it.

what are your dates? we are thinking of going in Oct, but no plans yet. SSR would be fine too.

Congratulations! You will enjoy it.

We tried to move our ressie at exactly the 7 month checkout date (like to keep from moving during vacation if possible so waited until last day for whole trip - risky I realize) Anyway we are wait listed for a 2BR 10/7 - 10/14.

Not holding our breath but would be lovely to be in that location during F&W.

Guess you always have to give it a try, we thought it would be futile to get a room at BW within 7 months. Well I guess it can happen!
I have never had trouble getting preferred view at BWV at even short notice. I've had success three times since the summer of '03. Getting a BW view is the tough one and only owners can get those booking at 12 months out. Enjoy your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter