• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Just returned...AWESOME!

jmddcj

Mouseketeer
Just an update on the crowds, Harry Potter arrived at Park open and walked right on the forbidden journey multiple times. Islands was not busy at all the longest wait was 15 minutes for the Hulk at 2p.m.

Universal was like they opened the park just for us, my teens rode MIB 9 times in a row.

Busch Gardens, again all alone in multiple parts of the park and nearly no wait for anything!

Epcot...a bit more tricky. Arrived Mon May 9th, at RD. Touring plans said this would be about a 3 day. Well, I stayed with the masses and got FP for Soarin (the only way to get on) Other than that we walked on Test Track, Mission Space twice with no wait, The World showcase got fairly crowded in the afternoon and it was 104 degrees heat index. We did have ADR at Rose and Crown and enjoyed a fabulous lunch. Did not wait the 20 minutes for Maelstrom as my toddlers were getting restless by then. I picked a pearl in Japan and after reading the advice on here I chose a hairy dark oyster, I received a 7mm Pink pearl. Right after mine a boy chose a standard oyster and found a rare blue pearl so not sure how to tell which is better.

So sad to be back to the grind but time to start saving for next time!

Sounds like a great time! I definitely want to do pick-a-pearl next trip. Thanks for the update on crowds too, always good to get a report.

I've never done the pick a pearl. Sounds like fun. I've watched others, I don't know why we haven't done it. I'm adding to my "must do" list for next trip.

Glad you had a great trip. Welcome home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter