Just saying hello checking my fellow screamers & planning a reunion!

Well, I'm sure my BFF will want to be part of this one. I'll do it but only if I think my DD will want to try it as well. She'll be 7 then. That's not old enough to let her wait for me at the bottom alone.

sending you all the pixie power you neeed esp'ly for chef's mickey!!!:hug:

Well, I booked our flights for 9/13. We land at 11:10 am. We also have a new ressie for Chef Mickey's for that night at 8:20 pm! :eek: I don't want to go that late so we will have to keep checking for a better time for that week. We are a party of 7 though so that is limiting us.

I'm new to this thread. We just book four days 9/11-9/14 at Pop following our four night cruise aboard the Wonder where we will be renewing our vows for our 25th anniversary. I just mentioned to dh that maybe there will be some dismeets when we go to WDW. Dont' have our days planned yet (so much to do now, lol). I LOVE TOT, but dh does not. He said I could go on it alone, but that is not fun. I'm thinking if we can arrange it, maybe we will be at DHS on the 13th!

Well, I booked our flights for 9/13. We land at 11:10 am. We also have a new ressie for Chef Mickey's for that night at 8:20 pm! :eek: I don't want to go that late so we will have to keep checking for a better time for that week. We are a party of 7 though so that is limiting us.

Yeah! Hope you can get an earlier ressie for CM. Have you tried the cancellations and exchanges thread on the restaurant board? Might be worth a try.

Well, I'm sure my BFF will want to be part of this one. I'll do it but only if I think my DD will want to try it as well. She'll be 7 then. That's not old enough to let her wait for me at the bottom alone.

hey! I just got you updated!!!

What Mom2Evie said - wouldn't mind being in on that one ;)

:welcome: are you Mom2evie's BFF :confused:

aaahhh :banana: hope you get your ressie at Chef Mickeys .. and hope you make it to the TOT meet!!

I'm new to this thread. We just book four days 9/11-9/14 at Pop following our four night cruise aboard the Wonder where we will be renewing our vows for our 25th anniversary. I just mentioned to dh that maybe there will be some dismeets when we go to WDW. Dont' have our days planned yet (so much to do now, lol). I LOVE TOT, but dh does not. He said I could go on it alone, but that is not fun. I'm thinking if we can arrange it, maybe we will be at DHS on the 13th!

:welcome: ... dont you worry.. even if DH does not feel like yelling his lungs out.. I am sure there will be others who will be happy to hold our purses... while we get the thrill of our lives!!!

and yes there will be meets by the pool/petals at PoP... a couple of nites would be the big crowds but I bet every nite there will be diser hanging out by the pool!!! You better say hello if you see us!!! :hug: :cloud9: :lovestruc

so do I sign you up as one BODY for the TOT meet ????:scared1:

I just got back this yesterday the 25th at 4Pm.. OK now am ready to plan for this trip... coming peeps.. sign in...

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

oppss dont mind me am just practicing my scared look... :lmao:

sign me and my husband up. I'll be using the chicken elevator.

Is there really somewhere to 'chicken out'? My hubby has never been in this ride since he HATES elevators. It would be nice if he could at least go through part of it.

hey! I just got you updated!!!
Please would you update DD Evie on our Mojito Mama thread, she'll be 7 years old when we're there.
:welcome: are you Mom2evie's BFF :confused:
Yup, CymbalDiva is my BFF. You met her last September too. Here she is, on your left.
castle1.jpg

Is there really somewhere to 'chicken out'? My hubby has never been in this ride since he HATES elevators. It would be nice if he could at least go through part of it.

yes.. I have my nephew did the chicken exit.. and the CM was really awesome to ahve him sit in fasten his seat belt.. close the doors and open it like he did the ride... and we did the chicken exit in 1997 ... he was 10 then now he is addicted to the ride!!!

:lmao:

What if the stuff-holders, arent really stuff holders, and it's a ploy to rob the riders, blind. Maybe they go from amusement park board, to amusement park board planning these little 'meets'. They seem AWFULLLY anxious to 'hold our stuff'

Ill carry my stuff on, thank you very much! :rotfl:

Note to self, never read the Dis while drinking milk. Cat -- if I had been when I read this post, I can assure you that it would have shot right out of my nose when I started laughing. Thanks for that!!

Will your daughter ride ToT? If so, I'm thinking maybe I can get my DD to ride it. She'll turn 7 over the summer and would love to see another girl about her age riding it. She rode a couple of amusement park rides over Spring Break that left me surprised. She's told me that she wants to try a few "bigger kids" rides this time. Keep your fingers crossed!

I am still working on our plans and as of right now, we won't be at DHS on the 13th. We will be at MK. I haven't seen Spectro in years and this is the only night available for us to see it. (and we wont' have hoppers so can't do both that day). Sorry guys.

I wish we were getting there earlier, we arrive in the evening of the 13th, if you have any other plans or meetings later please let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter