Just thought y'all would like to know...

mbb

<font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli
...I just got off the phone with Paramount International Travel...1-888-281-6699...the price for a 30FunintheSun Pass - intended for use of Australia residents - is $311adults, $251ages3-9...taxes in, and voucher for Character Breakfast is included. 2 business days shipping....

Anyone ever use these?

...things that make you go hmmm...:confused:

I have never bought the 30 day pass but have bought from paramount before. Great service and I am buying this years tickets from them also. The 30 expires correct.?

hockey mom ...they expire in May/04, I think...I'm glad you've experienced great service from them...the 30Day also includes admission to Kennedy Space Center, and a few other off-site activities, as well as unlimited admission to Disney Quest.

We're still hmmming...
:D

Originally posted by hockey mom
IThe 30 expires correct.?

I thought they expired 30 days after first day of activation.

They are the same price as the 7dayPHP & with Disney Quest, Kennedy Space, Breakie and if you were going for more that a week, it is a great savings!

I remember seeing that deal (fun in the sun) for UK visitors last year. I think shipping was a problem though....if I remember correctly because they were being offered to UK residents that shipping of the special tickets was only to the UK, they wouldn't ship anywhere else (US or Can). Hopefully this is shippable anywhere. Better fore-warned with info than to be dissapointed.
Please keep us informed!

...Sorry, I should have been more clear - they expire 30 days after activation...the pass will expire on May 31 or May 1...I forget...anyway, confirmed with them that they will ship to a canadian address, or US address too...we'll see..!!:sunny:

Then, that's a great price!

Caa price 7dayPHP-$311US (this might be out-dated, so don't hold me to it ;) )
Breakie approx $ 24.00p/p
1 admission DQ-$31.00
Kennedy space centre- $25.00 guessing again

MIN. Saving = $81.00+ dollars per adult.

How many days are you going for? Are water parks included?

Can you tell me where you saw this special? I cannot seem to find it on their website.

Thanks

SunnyD...first off, if no one else has welcomed you to the Cdn Board - let me do so!!
:sunny:

I saw the 30DayFunintheSun pass on www.mousesavers.com , and lik you, couldn't find it mentioned there either...some DISers on the Budget Board have used this pass, and the 10 Day World pass with success - but these passes are intended for use by reidents from the UK and Australia - as Mary cautions on mousesavers...anyway, long story short, I called paramount travel, and Rosa confirmed that yes, they will ship to Canada, and that we can use these passes - according to her.

Apparently, if you use these passes, and Disney CM doesn't approve, the worst that can happen is that you may be credited the amount of the pass (note - the amount that Paramount paid for it - not your price) towards park hoppers....also, character breakfast vouchers are included.

Like I said - things that make you go hmmmm....:D

Sorry, MaMudduck (I always want to type MamaDuck!!;) ), I never replied... we're going for 2+ weeks, staying onsite BCV and OKW, and cannot wait!!:hyper:

Thanks for the welcome mbb. And, thanks for the info. regarding the Fun In The Sun passes.

We've been waiting and hoping that Disney will run that half off second pass special they had the last couple of years. Since that has not happened yet and in the event it does not materialize, we may all have to work on our British/Aussie accent.

We'll keep an eye on this one.

Throw another shrimp on the barbee, mate!!LOL:sunny:

Haven't yet....;) But I must head to the 'phone and give some friends a ring....;)

(Could you hear my accent...did it sound OK?..LOL!!):sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter