• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just wanted to share an awesome picture!

I love that picture....thanks for sharing. I will be able to see that in real life in 49 days :cool1: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:. This is the first time we are going in
December and I will finally be able to see all of those beautiful Christmas Decorations in real life, I have only ever seen them in pictures....I am so excited I can't wait :goodvibes

when do they start lighting up the castle like that? we will be there Nov. 25-30th and i wondered if we would be able to see it...

Wonderful pic!! I can't wait to see that in person.

I imagine they will have the castle ready to go for the first MVMCP, which is on Nov 10th, so they'll probably have it lit after that!

That is beautiful!! Im so excited for our trip. Alyssa will love seeing the castle lit up like that! Breath taking

Wow that is a killer shot :cool2: That pic should be used by Disney as an official pic for christmas promotional items or the cover to the MK park map during Xmas. :thumbsup2

My trip notes say the castle Christmas lights will be up by Nov. 10 (during our trip, yay). I believe that's the first night of the MVMCP?

One thing I figured out on our last WDW trip was how to use the low light and timed shot features on my camera. For amazing night shots, I set the camera on a good stable surface (I like the flat top trash cans or a ledge) and then set the camera for a 3- or 10-sec timer shot, That way I can push the shutter button and not actually have my hands on the camera when the photo is actually being taken. I now have a tabletop tripod too, and I'm looking forward to trying it on our trip. It was like $6 at Office Max. I think it was a great buy! It's about 6" long and doesn't take up too much space in the bag.

Beautiful pic!! That beautiful castle with the dream lights is my favorite part about going at that time of year! We've been going in Nov, but this year can't go till Jan 2nd. So, I've gotten park hoppers just so we can go to DHS on the sat. the 2nd and then hop to MK for Wishes and castle lights, and then we'll do MK Jan 3rd all day so we can see the Castle lights on their last night! :) :sad1: Happy to be able to see them, but sad they won't be up our whole trip. Thanks for sharing your lovely pic! :goodvibes

Enjoy!

Castlenight.jpg

Picture threads are usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move this there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter